Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London and South East Regional Discussion - 20th January 2013 13:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy Drifting Snow in easterly winds, biting wind chill!

Beautiful orange tinge to the skies above. Snowing nicely here still! Love it long time! More, more, more please!!!

Posted

Getting heavier here too. It almost stopped so I went out and cleaned my car off and there's already a couple of CM on it again after 10 minutes.

Posted

JP

You have been bang on ever since I joined, I now find myself waiting up until your updates and charts go up, I have early start Tom, what time are you doing charts and doing a little prediction? Even if you say 2am I will prob still wait up looool

hi croydon

probably around 11-11,3o drinks.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep untouched powdery snow and red hot beaches sipping cocktails

So which direction is this supposed to be heading now?

Posted

Super day here in the Medway Valley.

Snow starting to ease I believe and we shall top out bang on predicted 8cm. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

So need to catch up on 50 pages, or can someone summarise next 24 hours including overnight rural lows.....pretty please :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Forecasters saying little about it turning back /more on way... Don't want to get hopes up maybe???

Posted

looking at raintoday, is it just me or does it look as if even heavier snow is about to go through into London? I'm a newbie so I may be wrong. Sorry if it's been mentioned, can't keep up. Busy looking at all the snow biggrin.png

Yep white out at white hart lane

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm sunny days, tons of snow!

Forecasters saying little about it turning back /more on way... Don't want to get hopes up maybe???

not ramping or giving false hope, but the data they are using is older, may be possible, we'll see :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme

Totally unbelievable , it's STILL snizzling here in Western Brighton, that's close to 12 hours since it started this morning.

Even that black car now has a nice thin crust covering , I can see with the naked eye where the boundary between precipitation is as you can see through the cloud....it seems to have stalled as the same patch of clear sky has stayed in the same place for an hour or more now.

Totally unbelievable !!..loving it !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm sunny days, tons of snow!

Meant forecasters on here Lee smile.png

Ah ok, sorry read it wrong lol

Posted

Anyone see the couple of big flashes in Dartford, followed by a couple of bangs?

Funny enough, I thought I saw a couple of flashes myself in Bexleyheath a little while ago.

Posted

Heavy snow here! Today has been awesome. Even we don't get any more snow for the winter I'll be happy smile.png

This whole weekend has been insane. I can't believe us westies managed to chief so much snow today on top of the stuff we already had lying on Friday. Quite astounding. I am not sure I can remember a snow-on-snow event like this (if at all), in the 12 years I have lived in the capital.