Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales (Cymru) Regional Discussion 22/01/13 16z----->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe disruptive snow or any other severe weather!

Woah intensifying on the radar nnw of Exeter area , heading Swansea way in a few hours , if that retains its level of intensity and builds then will be mayhem just before the match !!!

I'm using rain today .

Any pros feel free to correct me ?

Guess it will fizzle though ...

iv also been watching this im quite worried as it is a complete whiteout and doesnt look like stopping for hours where the hell did this come from im in snow heaven help.gif

Posted

Currently losing intensity on the west side of the streamer although it looks like this MAY be temporary (from looking at the raintoday radar). Probably due to the encroaching and decaying occlusion to the west.

Edited by Buzz

Posted

Gan fod y llif o eira ma'n dod o Ffrainc dwi wedi bathu enw newydd arno 'Le flux français'

Being as this streamer is coming all the way from france I've given it a name 'Le flux français'

Posted

anyone have any idea where that weather coming in from the west heading along the south coast is going ,will it get picked up by the stuff moving north ?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snowy, Hot and Dry, Blizzard Conditions
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snowy, Hot and Dry, Blizzard Conditions

I think thats my lot.....I may get lucky later with a shower or two as there are many to come in on the radar

321442_4813073443036_1063892866_n.jpg

Posted

anyone have any idea where that weather coming in from the west heading along the south coast is going ,will it get picked up by the stuff moving north ?

No it will off stay off the south tip of Cornwall notice how the streamer is developing pinks and reds in the centre ,Memo to met office were"s our RED WARNING. Edited by keithlucky

Posted

there looks o be some weather coming out of France and developing over the English channel heading to us later this eve ?

Posted

Ahhhhh had enough of trying to keep my little path clean only want a little one for the kids to walk on as its on a slope.... Got stuck on there last time cos I didn't clean it can't believe its sticking again... Think I will look for someone to clean it for me any offers. Any ideas on how long the snow is in for?

Posted

Ahhhhh had enough of trying to keep my little path clean only want a little one for the kids to walk on as its on a slope.... Got stuck on there last time cos I didn't clean it can't believe its sticking again... Think I will look for someone to clean it for me any offers. Any ideas on how long the snow is in for?

enjoy it while it lasts Pamela.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Snowing well on the Gower again, settling too, this webcam moves about:

http://www.gowerlive.co.uk/webcams/langland-webcam

Posted

No it will off stay off the south tip of Cornwall notice how the streamer is developing pinks and reds in the centre ,Memo to met office were"s our RED WARNING.

If they give us a red warning it will only jinx it .

Potentially major much heavier precipitation in a hour or so ... But as we are trying to predict it , it cannot now happen as it just dont work that way .

Pretending I haven't seen it now .

What intensification ?

Posted

I would suggest you ask Andy music for the forecast for the game.

He is sure to help you out when your in need and a little frightened and confused .

Belting down still whoop whoop

Snow all over Swansea ( drove from Morriston to Sketty) , looks like more has settled particularly in the higher areas (+100m)

Hello Pascal

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: red hot lead hail

hammering down here, and this time sticking

Posted

Lol ye of elephant memory .

Telegram 4 Mongo was always going to be exposed the longer the cold snap lasted .

This could be the final show until next winter , will Telegram be executed swiftly ? Or banished once more ?

Posted

If they give us a red warning it will only jinx it .

Potentially major much heavier precipitation in a hour or so ... But as we are trying to predict it , it cannot now happen as it just dont work that way .

Pretending I haven't seen it now .

What intensification ?

Yellow and reds in streamer heavier bursts of snow,

Posted

A cook fresh covering here now which has cheered me up as all fine falling snow now will also be more likely to accumilate, looks like there's plenty more on the way though.

Posted

No it will off stay off the south tip of Cornwall notice how the streamer is developing pinks and reds in the centre ,Memo to met office were"s our RED WARNING.

Hmm Red warning 2 a penny kind of pointless?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold winters and warm summers

hammering down here, and this time sticking

Must be a relief after last night's disappointment.

ENJOY!!

cold.gifcold.gifcold.gif

Posted

Lol ye of elephant memory .

Telegram 4 Mongo was always going to be exposed the longer the cold snap lasted .

This could be the final show until next winter , will Telegram be executed swiftly ? Or banished once more ?

Not by me!

Losing it's zap inland now, big holes appearing, just when it was getting interesting.