Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East and East Anglia Regional Discussion 9th February 2013 17:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

Yes unlucky but wasnt the winner impressive, a little compensation for connections after losing Darlan in the week.

Btw, I tipped you all a winner last night, Wishfull Thinking @ 4/1 but gave you 2 losers as well. Fred the Shred finished tailed off rather like BFTPs winter LRF, soon for the shredder itself. Only joking Fred!

Promised you all a snowy week-end in Lappland if all 3 won. All I can offer now is a wet Monday night in Lambeth!

Tom

Any chance of a tip for the all weather tmw Tom...Will be sure to back it if you can throw one up for megood.gif ...Didnt see your WT tip sorry. Mccoy on the winner hugely impressive...Mcmanus colours wasnt it?...Won going away...def Chelteham runner surely and one ill stay on right side of.

Edited by ChartViewer

Posted

Aaah Please stay Diane it would not be the same without you on here. Was fun back in 09/10/11 & 12 air_kiss.gifgood.gif

Yes the ex wife was banned in 09, and I admit I think I was banned during those other years. But it wasn't my fault it was the voices I had in my head telling me to say those things. I'm now a fully paid up member of the politically correct club, so please, please, pretty please can I stay. I won't be any trouble I'll just sit in the corner and watch TV. I promise.

Posted

After all this blathering, I've lost the thread! So, weather wise, where exactly do we stand? Precisely in ruddy no man's land!

CD

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers, Snowy winters.

I will not quote my earlier post regarding not cold enough but yes I am in the "probable" rain camp. Why not? It was nailed on for the last non event and..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

back to the weather for a moment....bbc and meto have us in thanet for rain only tomorrow night, ah well better luck next time whenever that will beacute.gif

Wait till tomorrow, Plenty of time for changes.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic Storms

Come on gfs ppn charts!! Die ukmo and nme!

Nice to see your not taking things to seriously.........help.gifrofl.gif .

Nothing to report from suffolk..studs at present. No snow, no gritters and no penguinssmiliz39.gif ......so far!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Can I thank those of you that have P.M'd, posted their altitude for me, re. the Snow Depth Cup. Those of you who havnt yet, you still have time, until midday tomorrow. I'll have to estimate your altitude otherwise and my estimations can be way off the mark!

Tom.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Days and a little Snow.

Meto have us down for Sleep here, no doubt the Medway shield will kick in lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

After all this blathering, I've lost the thread! So, weather wise, where exactly do we stand? Precisely in ruddy no man's land!

CD

What Thread?

Posted

Yes the ex wife was banned in 09, and I admit I think I was banned during those other years. But it wasn't my fault it was the voices I had in my head telling me to say those things. I'm now a fully paid up member of the politically correct club, so please, please, pretty please can I stay. I won't be any trouble I'll just sit in the corner and watch TV. I promise.

Good man

Posted

Thanks for claryfying - The banter is generally good natured in here, apart from Coast sometimes! clapping.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Any chance of a tip for the all weather tmw Tom...Will be sure to back it if you can throw one up for megood.gif ...Didnt see your WT tip sorry. Mccoy on the winner hugely impressive...Mcmanus colours wasnt it?...Won going away...def Chelteham runner surely and one ill stay on right side of.

Err, I cant normally tip myself out of bed but if I hear anything at work tomorrow, I'll drop you a P'M.

Tbh, our rather up-market clients tend not to get involved in that sand nonsense but I'll let you know!

Tom

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Well we are in between Model Runs and if talking about drizzle and cloud floats yer boat at the moment, I think thats why the banter has taken over for now, expect it will pick up when the GooFuS comes out in an hour or so and when it starts to get interesting

WHO SAID DRIZZLE?.........EVERYBODY IN NOW!!!!!

Posted

Can I thank those of you that have P.M'd, posted their altitude for me, re. the Snow Depth Cup. Those of you who havnt yet, you still have time, until midday tomorrow. I'll have to estimate your altitude otherwise and my estimations can be way off the mark!

Tom.

Hi Tom,

Can I have a punt on whether it will snow in Bromley tomorrow?

What odds would I get lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Crikey, Meto have a warning out for Sleep..I reckon that will bed a Red Warning then very shortly.good.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Sleep? :o

People-Sleeping.jpg

Posted

Well, I'm off to bed now, have a 4:30am start. Welcome again Gary, keep 'em smiling! Good night peeps! May tomorrow bring what we wish for.

CD

Guess the red warning was switched on for me, then! Hahaha

Edited by crazy_diamond

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Hi Tom,

Can I have a punt on whether it will snow in Bromley tomorrow?

What odds would I get lol

You might get 100/1 against six-foot drifts outside the Greyhound...good.gif