Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East and East Anglia Regional Discussion 9th February 2013 17:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on Netweather, but after being called a troll and then finding other members agreeing with that assumption I have decided to bow out. Good luck to all the snow lovers you deserve it. Get snowed in, turn up the fire, pour yourself a stiff drink and watch the white stuff pour down.

Special thanks to Rypris Ponce for putting up with my nonsense.

NO! It's banter! cray.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on Netweather, but after being called a troll and then finding other members agreeing with that assumption I have decided to bow out. Good luck to all the snow lovers you deserve it. Get snowed in, turn up the fire, pour yourself a stiff drink and watch the white stuff pour down.

Rise above it Gary, Don't you dare go. . . Please.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spring, Autumn, Snow ..... not, I repeat, not heatwaves!!

Bit defeatist mate, everyone is entitled to an opinion ...... it's a forum blum.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

WOW..... I don't think gritting will sort this one out Yamkin

post-11193-0-24309400-1360440522_thumb.j

post-11193-0-62670500-1360440800_thumb.j

Its always like this in Croydon on a Friday night, after the clubs have turned out, we're used to it here!

Tom.

Edited by TomSE20

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

You'll be back!

Posted

Aaah Please stay Diane it would not be the same without you on here. Was fun back in 09/10/11 & 12 air_kiss.gifgood.gif

Posted

I've got a Chicken Tikka Dansak, usual sundries, many poppadums and a King prawn Bhuna incoming. Allegedly. Don't judge me on the volume of food, I have eyes bigger than my stomach! biggrin.png

That's just arrived here in Reigate. Let me know if my order of a Kadhai Ghost and a Lasuni Chicken arrive with you TJ - and, no, I don't know what they are either I just liked the idea of having a ghost delivered! Presumably the delivery guy wan't need to ring the doorbell, the meal can just pass through the wall.

Posted

I am going down the local stables carvery for mine tomorrowacute.gif

Ill find mine being sold by the locals off back off the lorry tmw.............New delicacy.....Were so diverse and multi cultural now here...we eat anythingbiggrin.png

Edited by ChartViewer

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers, Snowy winters.

Gary, scrolled back and I think you may have misread. I don`t see you & troll mentioned. I see it aimed somewhere else but..

Group hug :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spring, Autumn, Snow ..... not, I repeat, not heatwaves!!

What to say, I had fish and chips tonight, don't think they could mistake that for horse ........... could they!!?

Having watched the national and local forecast for this area it still looks like rain. I accept that things can still change but they seemed pretty confident that most will see rain/sleet/wet snow at best.

Sunshine anyone :-)

Posted

What to say, I had fish and chips tonight, don't think they could mistake that for horse ........... could they!!?

Having watched the national and local forecast for this area it still looks like rain. I accept that things can still change but they seemed pretty confident that most will see rain/sleet/wet snow at best.

Who knows these days

sea-hippo-cam-pus.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: April!

Still on a knife edge for tomorrow's snow threat then.

GFS moves it up into East Anglia (scroll down and click the T30 chart)

http://www.meteociel.fr/modeles/gfs/precipitations-hd/3h.htm

NAE (and UKMO) have the threat more for Kent up through London

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-bin/expertcharts?LANG=en&MENU=0000000000&CONT=ukuk&MODELL=nae&MODELLTYP=1&BASE=-&VAR=prty&HH=30&ZOOM=0&ARCHIV=0&RES=0&WMO=&PERIOD=

What will happen on the 18z runs?

Lots of radar watching tomorrow I guess!

Edited by Chalk Serpent

Posted

Mark, sorry. I do not want someone to back up my theory. Please retract

Edit: to remove stupid smiley thing

Edited by StuieW

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Sun, Deep Snow, Convective Goodness, Anvil Crawlers

That's just arrived here in Reigate. Let me know if my order of a Kadhai Ghost and a Lasuni Chicken arrive with you TJ - and, no, I don't know what they are either I just liked the idea of having a ghost delivered! Presumably the delivery guy wan't need to ring the doorbell, the meal can just pass through the wall.

That'd explain why there's a waiter standing in my living room.

Posted

Who knows these days

sea-hippo-cam-pus.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Cut it out you lot, with your flash Indian takeaways. I've just had an egg mayo and anchovy sandwich at work, sounds wierd but very nice and I'm happy with that! nonono.gif

Tom.

Posted

quarter odds for a plaice

Sorry.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters
search.gif Ohhh Nooooooo, What a down grade, I don't believe it wallbash.gif .

Posted

Cut it out you lot, with your flash Indian takeaways. I've just had an egg mayo and anchovy sandwich at work, sounds wierd but very nice and I'm happy with that! nonono.gif

Tom.

I backed The Betchworth Kid today Tom at 66's Ladbrokes, each way...never seen Michael Bell having a jumps runner before...came way down field...should have taken note of its pricesad.png

Posted

I dated a crab once, had to leave her as she was a shellfish bastar..

Edited by StuieW

Posted

I wonder if curries in the Shetland isles are smaller than those in Suffolk and Clydesdale?

CD