Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Midlands Regional Discussion 1st June 2013 onwards

Snowangel-MK

Posted

Well looks like the Telford cloud curse has failed to lift today, despite there being a fair bit of blue sky every cloud hovers over the sun for an enternity :lol:

Posted

Breeze abated here lovely evening on the patio..... 3hrs gardening after 2pm felt lovely in the sun..... Hope this week heralds more of this.....post-15202-0-51401400-1370200291_thumb.j

Edited by WillinGlossop

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Is there a reason why about 7pm quite regularly we get clear blue  sky's ??

because convection dies away, especially in high pressure setup

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

After a grim first few days back in Blighty, the last few have been wonderful! Did get rather burned at the cricket in Worcester yesterday, however...

Indeed Nick, despite some of the more negative comments...personally I love 38c and above heat, but I wouldn't impose it on everyone lol. And we've had not a single deluge in sight..

At least nights aren't too clammy either, making it easier to get some decent kip etc - set up and ready for another pleasant day tomorrow, beyond?

Be good to finally pack away the fleeces, jackets and jumpers, until at least erm, mid to end of September :)

Posted

Indeed Nick, despite some of the more negative comments...personally I love 38c and above heat, but I wouldn't impose it on everyone lol. And we've had not a single deluge in sight..

At least nights aren't too clammy either, making it easier to get some decent kip etc - set up and ready for another pleasant day tomorrow, beyond?

Be good to finally pack away the fleeces, jackets and jumpers, until at least erm, mid to end of September Posted Image

After experiencing days on end of 40c+ WITH air conditioning in my accommodation in Oklahoma, I am certainly in no rush to experience it here without air conditioning. Trust me, days on end of temperatures that high are simply debilitating and you can't do anything outdoors until well into the evening.

However, low-mid 20s are absolutely perfect. Don't really need it any warmer than that!

Edited by Nick L

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

"However, low-mid 20s are absolutely perfect. Don't really need it any warmer than that!"

Well Nick, I'm with you on that one and this week looks to be the week and about ruddy time as well!!!

The last few bank holidays have been lovely don't get me wong but followed by rain the next day booooo!, So all ive wanted is a-bit of consistenty

and this week look like it's finally going to deliver the sun and warmth that im sure we all have been longing for..........Posted Image  HAPPY DAYS.

Edited by Dancerwithwings

Posted

Finally much clearer skies this morning, convection bubbling up though doubt were see any showers today, charts have, to my surprise, continued upgrading overnight, potential first 25c of the year this weekend if it continues :D

Posted

Finally much clearer skies this morning, convection bubbling up though doubt were see any showers today, charts have, to my surprise, continued upgrading overnight, potential first 25c of the year this weekend if it continues Posted Image

Posted Image Hopefully im off camping this forth coming weekend Posted Image 25c mmmmm Posted Image

Even the nights could be a touch on the sticky side .

Posted Image

Posted

After a grim first few days back in Blighty, the last few have been wonderful! Did get rather burned at the cricket in Worcester yesterday, however...

That's why god invented Sky Sports, Nick.......... Posted Image

Bish

Posted

That's why god invented Sky Sports, Nick.......... Posted Image

Bish

Ah but it doesn't come anywhere close to actually being there in gorgeous weather with an ice cold beer!

Posted

it was brilliant to be able to finally walk out of the door and get the train to Birmingham today without taking a jacket with me. This weather has been long, long overdue and I hope we get more than the usual 1 week followed by 5 weeks monsoon.***Prays for a second week, particularly for Wales ;)***

Posted

Glorious and warm in the sunshine today, maxed out at 19.3c in the end, same again tommorow :D

Posted

9:30 and there's still blueness in the sky "lovin it" only a few weeks away and the longest day of the year will be here.

TX1 Yes forgot about that one " ITS TO HOT " well it as been along time coming, I won't mind for now Posted Image

9:30 and there's still blueness in the sky "lovin it" only a few weeks away and the longest day of the year will be here.TX1 Yes forgot about that one " ITS TO HOT " well it as been along time coming, I won't mind for now :p

Few weeks..longest day! gulp, not entirely sure whether that's a good or bad thing lol...Yes, those who're gonna start the moaning, best get an ice bucket. ;)

Posted

Few weeks..longest day! gulp, not entirely sure whether that's a good or bad thing lol...

Yes, those who're gonna start the moaning, best get an ice bucket. Posted Image

Posted ImageForget the ice bucket how about this baby, Im sure this will cool em downPosted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Hope your enjoying the sunshine guys. Tomorrow will be our 7th day of almost non stop sunshine down here. By the end of this spell it could be 2 weeks worth! Posted Image

Edited by Blizzards

Posted

Hope your enjoying the sunshine guys. Tomorrow will be our 7th day of almost non stop sunshine down here. By the end of this spell it could be 2 weeks worth! Posted Image

By the end of two weeks the shops be running out of sun cream in your sun drenched,frazzled part of the world.

The way things are going we won't be far behind you Posted Image

Hope your enjoying the sunshine guys. Tomorrow will be our 7th day of almost non stop sunshine down here. By the end of this spell it could be 2 weeks worth! :D

Is that thing solar powered dancer?Agreed, some.. actually no I think it is fair to say, the majority have been looking forward to periods of weather not unlike this.Another week end with predominantly fine mainly settled and warm conditions to come, shock horror :)

Posted

I'm reserving comment for the weekend still as of yet, as the 18z is showing it could easily all go to pot.

In the meantime tommorow, Thursday and Friday all looking fantastic, should be longer spells of sunshine to tommorow with the drier air.