reaching all by late pm

temps

Posted Image

14-16 north of london

16-18 south of london

back later with the rest Posted Image

Edited by john pike
  • Like 3

Thanks John, it has been not a too bad day today with some sun at times and the edge of the cloud sheet to our north this evening.

I bet if McDonalds become aware of that shed with a view they will want it for a new outlet and I bet they have just the chap lined up with a crane to install the fridge Posted Image

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/crane-falls-into-roof-of-mcdonalds

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

let me know when and where x

Provisional date of 23rd November - mk again.... unless one of you lot want to organise it somewhere else !

Posted

Posted Image

wednesday

a fairly strong south east flow

temps around 20 degrees

rainfall

light showers am

leading to some heavy possibly thundery showers late pm

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thursday

a strong south east wind

showers around and some heavy

temps

could get to around 20-22 degrees

a long way off and all subject to change etc etc

• Like 4

Posted

Drizzle this evening; grey most of the day. Seem to have lost my profile pic from Netweather. Working on reducing a new one down to the permitted size, but brain too tired. 

Good night peeps:)

Posted

Wall to wall sunshine here since the sun came up, looks like a nice --  but breezy day today.  Those of you south of London will be watching the Channel with interest to see if anything big makes the hop across the water

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Morning all. :)

Sunny here, but I'm feeling hazy... No chance of me driving this morning (actually until nightfall to be safe). Posted Image Posted Image

Posted

bit of a easterly   breeze 2  day  out  side here in sunny  suffolk

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Drizzle this evening; grey most of the day. Seem to have lost my profile pic from Netweather. Working on reducing a new one down to the permitted size, but brain too tired. 

Good night peeps:)

I'm finding the site a bit awkward at the moment. Sometimes I can't access it at all and at other times I'm cut off (but only for a short time) I'm not sure whether it's down to Windows 8 though. 

Posted

Morning all

Grey and breezy in Reigate, 13.3c, darker looking towards the south.

Considering a long walk today with youngest child, possibly middle child (definitely not eldest, no chance of him agreeing to that!) and dog, maybe a 6 hour special across the North Downs but done so we can not use the car at all. Already made a spag bol which is slowly bubbling in the oven ready to be warmed up this evening when we return. Now, do I quickly rustle up a blackberry and apple crumble before we leave? Plenty of calories in that lot so a long walk will definitely be needed!

Have a good day all

AS

• Like 4

Posted

Morning all

Grey and breezy in Reigate, 13.3c, darker looking towards the south.

Morning Abs, morning all.

Yep nothing to commend today's weather in Sussex with barely a hint of brightness struggling through the grey grey cloud. It's reasonably warm though and the wind has died down so nothing to stop me from being outside in it and getting the last house and garden things done before the colder weather inevitably gets here.

Still on the positive side over the next few days and convective chances lurking, although not of high probability:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have a relaxed one if you can!

Posted

December 17th 2014... Posted Image (I think the mods would have their hands full with banning a lot of argumentative, peed off people, in four months time or so, if that happened)Posted Image

More seriously November 27th as a complete guess.

:lol: I'm sure that more seasonal weather has returned this year and I'm really hoping a traditional Winter is in store. At least most guesses are this side of 2014! 

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Mornning all

Fantastic looking day out there (not been out yet) might replay yestersday and take a walk through the local park to the next village later if it stays like this.

Fine, dry, sunny with almost untouched blue skies and nearly 15oC to boot.

Have a nice day y'all.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

'Morning peeps...A sunny 15C+ here, too...The easterly wind is a tad fresh, however. have a great day, all!Posted Image

Posted

I'm finding the site a bit awkward at the moment. Sometimes I can't access it at all and at other times I'm cut off (but only for a short time) I'm not sure whether it's down to Windows 8 though. 

Thanks Steve and hoping your 'haziness' is clearing:/ I thought it was my work computer messing around after being 'reimaged' but it's the same on my home computer - both windows 7 (you have my sympathies with windows Posted Image. Today's target is reducing down my new chosen pic - it will be quite obviouw whether or not I am successful!

Grey again this morning with a light wind, sun just trying to peep through.

Edit - that chap with the sunglasses and bubble gum is what you get when you put 8 followed by a bracket!

Edited by Reefseeker
  • Like 2

Posted

Morning allGrey and breezy in Reigate, 13.3c, darker looking towards the south.Considering a long walk today with youngest child, possibly middle child (definitely not eldest, no chance of him agreeing to that!) and dog, maybe a 6 hour special across the North Downs but done so we can not use the car at all. Already made a spag bol which is slowly bubbling in the oven ready to be warmed up this evening when we return. Now, do I quickly rustle up a blackberry and apple crumble before we leave? Plenty of calories in that lot so a long walk will definitely be needed!Have a good day allAS

Everyone round to AS's house for a fab sounding meal this evening, we all really appreciate it, 6ish OK? When we rehomed a little french bulldog knowing nothing about the breed, we had to learn that they can only do short walks which may suit suburban lifestyles, but I do wish we could take him out for lengthy adventures in the way you describe. Have a lovely day.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Morning all * Peeps out  from under the covers Posted Image* It is still morning isn't it ?

Looks really nice out there so deffo an outside day with lots of much needed fresh air  - have a good one folks Posted Image

• Like 3

Posted

Just trying out my new profile pic; used a programme called Irfan to reduce picture size and even with my very dodgy technical skills I managed to do it. It's a pic of me and my son at the beach pre-snorkel in Cyprus. 

Cloud clearing now to give some nice sunshine with a bit of a breeze. Must finish off last night's pizza and then hit the big outdoors for some fresh air.

Edited by Reefseeker
  • Like 3

Posted

Seen irfan but never used it and now I am linux only anyway (I believe it is windows only) not likely too, I do use GIMP a lot but it is not a simple program I must admit.

Well back in whilst lunch is sorted after a spell out in the open enjoying the great weather we are having, and will be back out again very soon I think.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Afternoon all. Dull and breezy here today, that's not gonna stop me and my little ones going to the forest to collect conkers.... Hoping to get some good ones, then back home for a few games.

• Like 1

Posted

Afternoon all. Dull and breezy here today, that's not gonna stop me and my little ones going to the forest to collect conkers.... Hoping to get some good ones, then back home for a few games.

got a load in the draw here, few years old now and well matured (was used in an arty spread a few years ago)