Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

The rain is absolutely chucking down here, have had 15mm of rain in the last 90 mins, roads are flooded over, and rivers filling rapidly. The high tide is at 1pm tonight. Could be extremely dodgy for low lying coastal areas. Dublin City Council have warnnings and crews in place (or so I'm told)

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Some serious output tonight i  the models!! Some serious creaming going on in the model thread. Lol. 

attachicon.gifgfsnh-0-384.png

Indeed,one does get the feeling that something very decent regards cold weather could be in the offing somewhere down the line and perhaps in the not too distant future. We will just have to play the waiting game and see what happens

• Like 1

Posted

Lovely morning out after yesterdays rain. Nice and fresh! On the other side of the pond and Typhoon is about to hit Alaska. Heading straight for the King Crab fleet. Surely this will also have a knock on effect on the weather as it moves East. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/western-alaska-prepares-calm-typhoon-nuri/story?id=26713442

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: blizzards and frost.

Lovely morning out after yesterdays rain. Nice and fresh! On the other side of the pond and Typhoon is about to hit Alaska. Heading straight for the King Crab fleet. Surely this will also have a knock on effect on the weather as it moves East. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/western-alaska-prepares-calm-typhoon-nuri/story?id=26713442

lovely morning here, beautiful blue skies after. yesterday was atrocious with 24 hrs of incessant rain. all cheered up now though with fantastic charts hinting at some cold and maybe snow for late november, fingers crossed. :)

Edited by stormforce 10
  • Like 1

Posted

The charts are definitely very interesting. In my opinion it would take a lot for the PV to reorganise between now and the end of the month! Something is definitely brewing. I eagerly await the 12z to see if it continues to throw out the charts it was showing yesterday. On another note, the past couple of years we have talked about a meet up. How would you all feel about it this year. The Ponderosa on top of the Glenshane has recently been done up and would be a great meeting spot. There is a nice walk up through the mountains from there(if the snow isn't to deep LOL) Maybe organise for January some time?

• Like 1

Posted

The charts are definitely very interesting. In my opinion it would take a lot for the PV to reorganise between now and the end of the month! Something is definitely brewing. I eagerly await the 12z to see if it continues to throw out the charts it was showing yesterday. On another note, the past couple of years we have talked about a meet up. How would you all feel about it this year. The Ponderosa on top of the Glenshane has recently been done up and would be a great meeting spot. There is a nice walk up through the mountains from there(if the snow isn't to deep LOL) Maybe organise for January some time?

cool idea man, give me a shout when its happening. :)

• Like 1

Posted

A pretty cool morning, just back from my morning run and my hands and ears know all about there is a down side to being bald :(

a good hat will do the job pom. :)

• Like 1

Posted

A stonking 12z today folks!! It just keeps getting better! The only downside at the minute is that there is no cold to tap into in Eastern Europe yet but if the outputs today are anything to go by then once the building blocks are in place then there shouldn't be any issues with tapping in to the cold. I'm extremely excited about this winter now!! I always like to save the best charts of the day just so i have a record of the daily outputs. Be very interesting to see where we end up. Epic outputs at the minute!

post-1251-0-38834300-1415476505_thumb.gipost-1251-0-02425800-1415476507_thumb.gipost-1251-0-16646100-1415476509_thumb.gi

• Like 4

Posted

such a buzz looking at charts like this so early on in the season. some serious eye candy being thrown up on ecm. would be pleasantly happy even if we got a couple of days cold in november but this is reminiscent of november 2009 with a prolonged cold spell. heres hoping.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow

I think ye mean Nov 2010. Some interesting charts,i think we have seen more cold potential already before winter has even started then we did all last winter.

• Like 3

Posted

Sorry my mistake Sundog. 2010 into 2011. Everything melted on Boxing day 2011. The cold potential is great. Eagerly awaiting to see if the 18z has been on the whiskeys! lol