Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East and East Anglia weather discussion/Chat - 18th February onwards

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Spells or thunderstorms.

Started with high level cloud, but now that's cleared and some Cumulus is starting to build up.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Days and a little Snow.

Gorgeous start when I left for work and feeling quite mild, weekend looking dry which would be most welcomed as plenty to do in the garden.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Heat, Cold, Sun

Love love love that the next few days including the weekend are looking mostly dry.Maybe a few showers about between now and Friday but at least no Atlantic muck to deal with. Going to get out in garden this weekend to do a few bits. 16/17c possible Sunday.. Yes please

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.
On 3/29/2016 at 1:43 PM, East_England_Stormchaser91 said:

You too mate! Looking decent around your way at the moment! 

Unfortunately, as happen with most events, nothing happened. Well, there was some lightning near Portland Bill but other than that nothing much.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

A fine and pleasant day here, just some fair weather cloud. Looks mostly dry for the next few days bar a few isolated showers.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

Nice start with some hazy sunshine and 5.3C. Should be another pleasant day once the cloud over our Region finally moves away and the chilly early morning temperatures lift.

Cloud Sat Thur31Mar 08.00.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Heat, Cold, Sun

Another stunning day here, yesterday was lovely too.

I hear the the TV weather forecasters going for a possible 20c Sunday if the sun remains out long enough in favored spots. More like 17c I would say, what ever happens a pretty decent weekend coming up.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Another day of sunny spells and patchy fair weather cloud. The NE wind is a tad chilly though, that said it is melting the cloud away. There was a slight frost to start this morning so all the joys of spring to be seen.

Edited by Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Another nice day today, could see some fair weather cumulus to my west, but stayed clear here for most of the day.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Spells or thunderstorms.

Im in new milton at the moment. Pleasent here, but the cirrus and cumulus mean that sunsight is limited. More noticible wind here that in ash vale. 

RE Weekend.. Looks good if we get breaks in the cloud but different to past weeks under any cloud it will still feel mild and even perhaps a humid feel for the first time this year as the air is sourced from way south! B E A U T I F U L !!!!

Storms? Looks pretty slim if you ask me... Perhaps a very very slight chance:

rain 1.png rain 2.png

Posted
2 minutes ago, Surrey said:

RE Weekend.. Looks good if we get breaks in the cloud but different to past weeks under any cloud it will still feel mild and even perhaps a humid feel for the first time this year as the air is sourced from way south! B E A U T I F U L !!!!

Storms? Looks pretty slim if you ask me... Perhaps a very very slight chance:

rain 1.png rain 2.png

I don't know, the BBC had very good graphics for storm development Saturday night earlier, don't know if it's still there though. They had a warm front then triple point and trailing cold front over the SE. So it will do something if it stay's like that, although not sure whether it'll be thundery or not.

1 hour ago, alexisj9 said:

I don't know, the BBC had very good graphics for storm development Saturday night earlier, don't know if it's still there though. They had a warm front then triple point and trailing cold front over the SE. So it will do something if it stay's like that, although not sure whether it'll be thundery or not.

All I'm thinking is time of year, if it was late August and we had 30 plus temps in the day imagine this fourm lol!

Hopefully someone catches the odd rumble 

Posted

Another fine day, the sun did turn increasingly hazy through the afternoon. It felt pleasant enough again.

Posted

Another lovely day here, looking forward to tomorrow's lovely day too. Shame rain will spoil it in the evening, but I'll be at home then anyway.

• Like 1

Posted

It does look likely we'll see the so called 'French imports' produced by a moisture rich southerly flow off mainland I'm dubious whether we will see full blown thunderstorms.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Brief spell of spring coming up before northerly winds make temperatures tumble later next week.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

It's cloudy here and dull.