Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Indoor Temperature Thread

Met.

Posted

20.4c in the lounge. But have had the heating on since 9am. Will be turning it off soon as we have visitors and that is enough to keep the house warm.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Had another treat today, we’ve got visitors too so the heatings been switched on. Probably wouldn’t have been on otherwise. 17.4°C currently. 

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

Heating has been on for around an hour and it is currently 18.4°C. Will be going off in 20 minutes.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Just realised I posted what should have posted in the regional thread in here instead earlier. That's the problem when you've got so many tabs open 🤣

Visitors have gone so the heating's just gone off for now. 17.2°C

Edited by matt111
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and dry, thunderstorms, mild temps (13-22°C).

Temp accelerating through 16°C with all radiators on full afterburner. 

Roll on those milder outdoor temps and it will help out immensely. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

I try and keep the lounge to about 16-17C - that's where I'm comfortable enough. We have an old wooden framed conservatory tacked onto the back of the house that nearly gets down to the outside temp because it's got shutter windows at the top and consequently its draughty. The living room window looks into the conservatory and unfortunately that's also wooden framed and single-paned so we can't retain as much heat as we'd like in here. The kitchen also looks into the conservatory, however we replaced the old wooden framed windows with modern uPVS double-glazing due to a break in and that makes a huge difference there. 

Edited by Eskimo
  • Like 3

Posted

Heating's back on now. Wasn't really enough time for it to drop much while it was off and now it's heading up again. 17.8°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

Heating is on and it is currently 20.4°C. A very nice comfortable temp and hasn't been that high for around a week.

Edited by Weather Enthusiast91
  • Like 2

Posted

Oops. The heating was unintentionally left on an extra hour, think my mum is  to blame there, she must have messed with the settings earlier when trying to change the time it came on. It would have been on all night if I hadn't noticed 🤣

As a result of that it's still 19.7°C at the moment. 

Posted

Heating not on and it's currently 16.4°C indoors which is comfortable enough for me. Heating was on for an hour or so early this morning, but that's about it. Due to my father having arthritis and both parents feeling the cold a lot easier than they used to, we might have it on again soon. Though personally I am happy with the way it is

Posted

Don't know what it was like in the house earlier as I've been out most of the day but it won't have been as warm as it would if the heating was left on all night like it nearly was. 19.6°C with the heating on at the moment 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c

will be interesting to see the temp in my house when i get home this evening..i turned the heating off at 5.30am it was 21c..its been a steady -26c outside since then and i should be back at 5.30pm 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow in winter, thunderstorms, warmth, sun any time!

Most rooms in the 16-17c range today with much less heating given it's turned mild outside.

I'm not complaining!

Posted

Huge difference today, at least in my bedroom. With the sun coming in along with the mild temperature outside it’s 19.8°C at the moment which as warm as it’s been most evenings with the heating on lately. The rest of the house is still colder but not as cold as it was. 

Posted

Heating is on and it's currenly a nice cosy 21.6°C in my bedroom. Thermostat is set to 20.5°C, but my bedroom has always been the warmest room in the house. The living room (where the thermostat is located) is probably around 20°C at the moment.

Edited by Weather Enthusiast91
  • Like 1

Posted
20 minutes ago, Weather Enthusiast91 said:

but my bedroom has always been the warmest room in the house. 

Snap! 😄 

Our thermostat is in the hallway right next to the living room, it's not as warm out there as my bedroom but still substantially warmer than other parts of the house. 

20.2°C in my bedroom currently with the heating only being on intermittently since it came on a few hours ago. 

• Like 1

Posted
5 hours ago, Weather Enthusiast91 said:

Heating is on and it's currenly a nice cosy 21.6°C in my bedroom. Thermostat is set to 20.5°C, but my bedroom has always been the warmest room in the house. The living room (where the thermostat is located) is probably around 20°C at the moment.

Ruddy boiling in the bedroom! 25c! Hubby been in there with pc on and the door closed all day. South facing!

• Like 2

Posted
1 minute ago, *Stormforce~beka* said:

Ruddy boiling in the bedroom! 25c! Hubby been in there with pc on and the door closed all day. South facing!

Sounds like my bedroom in the summer, apart from times like the heatwaves this summer when it was around 30°C at it's warmest. It doesn't get anywhere near that warm this time of year. 

• Like 2

Posted
1 minute ago, matt111 said:

Sounds like my bedroom in the summer, apart from times like the heatwaves this summer when it was around 30°C at it's warmest. It doesn't get anywhere near that warm this time of year. 

Felt like a sauna every time I walked in! It's 21 elsewhere

• Like 2

Posted

19.9°C in my bedroom now. Lately when I've left the room after being in there for a while it's felt cold as soon as I walked out the door but tonight it doesn't really although it's still a bit cooler than the bedroom. 

• Like 2

Posted

No sun today but as it’s mild it’s still 17.0°C without the heating on at the moment. 

Posted

Doesn’t feel as warm inside today but not quite cold enough to need the heating, although personally I’d prefer it a bit warmer than 16.7°C. 

Posted

Suns out warming part of the house. 18.0°C

Posted

Currently 17.2°C indoors with 61% humidity. Heating hasn't yet been on today.