Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

May 2023 C.E.T. and EWP forecast contests

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

11.9c and 59mm please.

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

12.1C, 41mm. 

Much like April, a relatively unremarkable month. Most May's do feature a hot shot though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,Thunderstorms mix both for heaven THUNDERSNOW 😜😀🤤🥰

11.8C and 75.4mm please 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: wintry

11.8C and 85 mms please

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and sunny, cosy and stormy, cold and frosty, some snow

Let's go for 12.6C and 54mm 🙂 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow and....a bit more snow

12.4c and 65mm 

thank you please 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Frosty and fresh

11.8c and 70mm 

Posted
18 hours ago, Shillitocettwo said:

Yes I was 15 then and remember how dire it was. We had a weather station at school and I commented to my Geography teacher how bad the average temps were!

Yeah I remember it. Was 19 at the time and witnessing days of cold cloudy weather for what seemed like an eternity. 

May days in the low 10s, even during the second half of May. 

Robert Miles’ Children was the soundtrack around that time. I always associate that song with the cold spring and horrible May.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Bright weather. Warm sunny thundery summers, short cold winters.

12.3 and 70mm, thanks.

A mixed month, rather like April, with neither dry nor wet dominating, and with ill-defined pressure patterns. Slightly wetter than average due to one very wet spell of a few days; I can see a low might end up over the southern UK for a few days at some point. Nonetheless, unlike April, persistently somewhat warmer than average, particularly at night. No really warm daytime temps though.

Edited by Summer8906

Posted

Ah May my favourite month, everything bursting into life, fresh green everywhere, the sun making as much appearance as in July and every bit as strong.. promise of a long summer ahead.. no better month, full of hope and anticipation.

Alas I'd love to say another May 2018 or 2020 on the way, but can't see that happening.

Expecting a mixed month, a tussle between the atlantic and continental and northern heights. UK caught in the middle, neither gaining a strong foothold for any length of time. A rather mild month still, 12.3 degrees. Not seeing anything especially warm or cold for the time of year, but may see a mini- spanish plume before month is out. Rainfall around average, often in showery form and there could be more thunder around than normal for May.  Sunshine a bit above. Excellent growing conditions, I've noted the weeds are very happy at present, indeed plants in general. A fairly decent month but nothing special, to cap off a rather subdued uneventful Spring in the main. 

Edited by damianslaw
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Most except high humidity and thawing snow.

12.5c and 48mm for me. Thanks 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: WINTERS WITH HEAVY DISRUPTIVE SNOWFALL AVRAGE SPRING HOT SUMMERS.

For may I am going with 10.5C precipitations, 95 mm. I think this may well be a wet one

Posted

It has to happen sooner or later, 14.0 and 75.9 mm rain. 

Just starting to assemble the table of forecasts, Not sure if it will be posted at midnight or perhaps overnight as we are having some really good weather and with the eight hour time difference I may be out enjoying it. But anyway, table of forecasts should be available some time overnight. 

• Insightful 1