Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: Cymru And South West England

Ross B

Posted
Best bet for today is just to go play in any snow and if it falls all well and good :lol: tomorrow could be interesting tho, with heavy snow and high winds.

I'm going to have to get off this Moor soon or I'm going go crazy! (and run out of stuff)

ahhhh much of the snow deminished rapidly here yesterday. Plenty in my garden, but it's full of brambles, so I think I'll give tha 1 a miss hehehe. There is still ice on the pavements and my front garden is a death trap lol....Not being greedy, BUT NEED A FRESH HIT !!!! If u run outta supplies eat the snow, avoiding the yellow stuff of course ;-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please
ahhhh much of the snow deminished rapidly here yesterday. Plenty in my garden, but it's full of brambles, so I think I'll give tha 1 a miss hehehe. There is still ice on the pavements and my front garden is a death trap lol....Not being greedy, BUT NEED A FRESH HIT !!!! If u run outta supplies eat the snow, avoiding the yellow stuff of course ;-)

Does it ferment? :lol:

I'll pop some of my snow in the post if you like... its getting a bit tiresome to be honest... :lol:

Posted

.............. I'm no gd wiv all this radar stuff so n e info wud b appretiated much av a gd snow day peeps ;-) :lol:

[/quote

Yes, I know I'm an old fogey (or worse :lol: ), but can you use English, rather than text, please?

Ta! :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

snizzle/sleet here

Posted

BBC saying we could get a few cm s today here....

Latest she didnt go into detail about the heavy snowfall tomorrow only saying they are concerned and keeping a close eye on the Storm brewing down South

Posted

Does look a bit like the Day After Tomorrow...

I exagerate of course.

Posted
Yes, I know I'm an old fogey (or worse :lol: ), but can you use English, rather than text, please?

Ta! :lol:

No Problem :-) Just me being lazy (laugh out loud) hahaha

Posted

SKY saying the Storm brewing and deepening down South might whizz of to North France or might hit UK given heavy snow

but to me she seemed favouring the UK for the event

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Very light rain here for the last half hour or so , not even sleety , bye bye snow ,its all over , goodbye ,farewell , au revoir ,toodle pip , laters , c u l8r , etc etc .

Im looking at the remaining snow wither away , its starting to look rather pitiful , its crying out for me to save it "help me , help me" (in the style of the original FLY movie) , i have accepted that its over and told the snow that its time has come , the snow replied by the head falling off the giant snow man.

The big bully horrible grey nasty rain monster has returned and is destroying the weak feeble snow mouse, this looks ugly ... i cant watch :lol:

Posted
I'm supposed to go up to the pre-school on Monday to dig a path through the snow, won't bother if its going to snow on top

That's the spirit!

Posted
Does look a bit like the Day After Tomorrow...

I exagerate of course.

Just wondering vwhat the day after tomorrow looks like? That would be Tuesday right? lol :lol: P.S The icing on this snow cake will be Wales kicking Scotland's butt this afternoon.....HAPPY DAYS :lol:

Posted

Does look like what altostratus cloud was here has all melted away same as the ppn on the radar.

A nice crisp sunny day now with no thawing 0.9c,snow is sparkling. :lol:

Posted
Just wondering vwhat the day after tomorrow looks like? That would be Tuesday right? lol P.S The icing on this snow cake will be Wales kicking Scotland's butt this afternoon.....HAPPY DAYS

Yup, looks a bit like an upward line with a bar across the top, a bit like this 'T' ... I could go on, but lifes too short... haha :lol: I meant the film of course!

linky

Hmm 6 Nations... would it be fair to suggest it might be a bit gloomy on here if this scenario doesn't play out?

*hides*

Edited by Dartmoor_Matt

Posted
Yup, looks a bit like an upward line with a bar across the top, a bit like this 'T' ... I could go on, but lifes too short... haha :lol: I meant the film of course!

Hmm 6 Nations... would it be fair to suggest it might be a bit gloomy on here if this scenario doesn't play out?

*hides*

LOL....(for you oldies LAUGH OUT LOUD) Oh yea of little faith....watch and learn....watch and learn :lol:

Very light rain here for the last half hour or so , not even sleety , bye bye snow ,its all over , goodbye ,farewell , au revoir ,toodle pip , laters , c u l8r , etc etc .

Im looking at the remaining snow wither away , its starting to look rather pitiful , its crying out for me to save it "help me , help me" (in the style of the original FLY movie) , i have accepted that its over and told the snow that its time has come , the snow replied by the head falling off the giant snow man.

The big bully horrible grey nasty rain monster has returned and is destroying the weak feeble snow mouse, this looks ugly ... i cant watch :D

looking at the radar the rain is not looking that heavy, and not much going here today, what we have left has been here for days, and has been frozen a few times, so a lot maybe left tomorrow pending how heavy the rain gets.

Posted
LOL....(for you oldies LAUGH OUT LOUD) Oh yea of little faith....watch and learn....watch and learn

Enough of the old... only 26!

and I have been watching, just not learning anything new ... oh how I so would not walk into a pub in Wales and say that. :D I'm kidding, of course!

Posted

Just been watching the BBC news 24 weather, a "Winter Storm" on the way, 40-50mph gusts and blizzard conditions, across much of wales, higher ground of southwest england and much of SE england! If this pulls off i will eat my computer!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Marcus_surfer

Posted
Enough of the old... only 26!

and I have been watching, just not learning anything new ... oh how I so would not walk into a pub in Wales and say that. :D I'm kidding, of course!

In that case I'm the oldie hehehe (27) but in my head I will always be 21 :D Obviously you missed the last six nations??? Or you would have learned plenty boi :) Of course you are kidding....you are stranded...so how could you lol :lol:

Just been watching the BBC news 24 weather, a "Winter Storm" on the way, 40-50mph gusts and blizzard conditions, across much of wales, higher ground of southwest england and much of SE england! If this pulls off i will eat my computer!!!!!!!!!!!

Today? Really?? For me in South Wales too? :lol: Just to clarrify I'm saying all this because it's not the Scottish forum hehe. If there are any Scotts reading...you know it's the truth lol :D

Posted

Don't get too excited yet lol, fair enough if it's the same tomorrow. :D

Posted
In that case I'm the oldie hehehe (27) but in my head I will always be 21 :D Obviously you missed the last six nations??? Or you would have learned plenty boi :D Of course you are kidding....you are stranded...so how could you lol :D

Today? Really?? For me in South Wales too? :lol: Just to clarrify I'm saying all this because it's not the Scottish forum hehe. If there are any Scotts reading...you know it's the truth lol :lol:

Monday evening is the one to watch, could be another interesting evening

Posted
In that case I'm the oldie hehehe (27) but in my head I will always be 21 Obviously you missed the last six nations??? Or you would have learned plenty boi Of course you are kidding....you are stranded...so how could you lol

I may have selective memory :D

Well, I could walk out I suppose but, its a bit of a trek! Once this thaws I'm going to leave the car at the top of the road... at least there is pretty much downhill to the main roads! Its stopped snowing now, but still damn cold out!