Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: London, Se England & East Anglia

Posted
Flash warning at the meto, issued 18.40 beds herts and luton heavy snow, yeah right

From what i can see herts is not included in the flash warning.

Posted
From what i can see herts is not included in the flash warning.

East of England: Bedfordshire Hertfordshire LutonHeavy Snow1838 Mon 90500 Tue 10Rain is likely to turn to snow at times during this evening and overnight bringing the risk of 5 to 10cms across the Chilterns and Cotswolds. Elsewhere, slushy falls of 2 to 5cms are probable. Rain or snow will clear eastwards overnight with a slow thaw of lying snow expected.

The public are advised to take extra care and refer to the 'Highways Agency' for further advice of disruption on motorways and trunk roads.

Issued at: 1840 Mon 9 Feb

Met Office Warnings

Posted

Look east news has just shown radar of snow down nearly as far as southend weather forcaster admits things have changed since this afternoon :D

Posted
Look east news has just shown radar of snow down nearly as far as southend weather forcaster admits things have changed since this afternoon :D

theres still hope yet!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

temp is 'stuck' at 2.9c dewpoint has risen a bit to 2.3c :- ( still heavy rain

Edited by MikeStanton

Posted

Finding myself pretenting to look at the tv, but really staring out the window between the blinds at my trusty old lampost...!!!

Is it just me ? I know i need to get out more. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave
Finding myself pretenting to look at the tv, but really staring out the window between the blinds at my trusty old lampost...!!!

Is it just me ? I know i need to get out more. :D

Moderate snow here starting to settle, some must be coming your way ??

Posted
East of England: Bedfordshire Hertfordshire LutonHeavy Snow1838 Mon 90500 Tue 10Rain is likely to turn to snow at times during this evening and overnight bringing the risk of 5 to 10cms across the Chilterns and Cotswolds. Elsewhere, slushy falls of 2 to 5cms are probable. Rain or snow will clear eastwards overnight with a slow thaw of lying snow expected.

The public are advised to take extra care and refer to the 'Highways Agency' for further advice of disruption on motorways and trunk roads.

Issued at: 1840 Mon 9 Feb

Met Office Warnings

I'm sure it wasn't there when i looked, but cheers great news. Hopefully the snow will become fairly widespread across the east and southeast so that we can all enjoy the event.

Posted

well here we go again been raining all day heavy just turned to moderate snow yet again !!

Edited by biddie

Posted

Wow really heavy rain!! :crazy: i think there is sleet mixed in with it.

To be honest i don't mind the rain because it is different and quite refreshing and must admit i like heavy rain. :) I am also not expecting anything so i don't mind. :)

Posted

THINK WE SHOULD ALL GO AND PUT A BUCKET OF ICE OUTSIDE, AND JUST MAYBE IT WILL CHILL THE AIR ENOUGH...??? :crazy: