Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: London, Se England & East Anglia

Louby

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms

This snow is very showery in nature up here in St Ives (Cambs) but we do have a covering with temps now around freezing. The radar looks promising with ppn now looking to take a more Southerly track.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
Rain/Snow now in Erith :cc_confused:

Yup, so it is. Very wet stuff, think the fun and games will start after 6pm when the main band moves in, could be 3 or 4 hours of heavyish snow for some this evening. Also the upper air drops off slightly further to -6c/-7c for a while this evening which is positive, dew points remaining around -2c.

Posted
I used to be but the 2 big letdowns have dented my confidence so i dont really pay much notice to the meto or bbc forcasts anymore.

But LLWA at least it has been only two letdowns for you i got snow on the first Monday and then by Thursday it was gone and i have not seen a flake since even though there have been good chances. I have totaly lost faith and even though part of me wants to see this snow i am now turning my attention to the spring. :cc_confused: <_<

Posted

snow in city of london getting heavier

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, wind and summer storms

Raining here in Iwade.

James

Posted

A snowflake or two.... thats all just fluttering gently down... ummm.... But the sky as the sun goes down looks that lovely green of snow across the sea and heading for us, sure it will soon be coming.

Posted
But LLWA at least it has been only two letdowns for you i got snow on the first Monday and then by Thursday it was gone and i have not seen a flake since even though there have been good chances. I have totaly lost faith and even though part of me wants to see this snow i am now turning my attention to the spring. :cc_confused: <_<

I feel for you sq i really do, What gets on my nerves totally when the beeb and the meto forcasts snow and it rains to me they are useless overpaid fools. The nw team will do alot better than them idiots

Posted

Thats It - I am not going home to Essex if it is Raining in Bas and Snowing here. Just what do we have to get to see the White Stuff on the Coast In Essex, The Dewpoints are -2 for Christs Sake :cc_confused: <_<

Paul S :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
post-2220-1234459080_thumb.png looks like we have snow on radar nut none falling from the sky can anybody tell me why?

It was doing that up north as well earlier today, all of the radars seem to be playing up.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms
Sleety rain here in sittingbouren although very light. Hopeing it will turn as it gets heavier.

I hope that you guys in East kent do well tonight - you deserve a good dumping!! :cc_confused:

Posted
Thats It - I am not going home to Essex if it is Raining in Bas and Snowing here. Just what do we have to get to see the White Stuff on the Coast In Essex, The Dewpoints are -2 for Christs Sake <_< :drunk:

Paul S :D

well its turning more to sleet now Paul, so maybe we could get something after all?.... :cc_confused:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Tornadoes, Snow, and lovely summer Sun
I hope that you guys in East kent do well tonight - you deserve a good dumping!! :cc_confused:

thank you we have'nt seen much to wright home this about winter so would be good!!!!