Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

East Anglia & South East Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

I agree with Kold here. I think the bullseye will be the guildford reading slough area and then that moving in se sort of line towards reigate and dorking perhaps....Not looking forward to this but am as well.

Posted

Where about are you stu? I look like I might pick up a bit soonish in Ealing. Tbh I was under the impression it would be a late night job, yet that looks fairly close

Rickmansworth - J17 of M25

Posted

Yep some places in that band will get a couple of inches in the space of an hour, some pretty impressive returns...

As I said in a previous post excpect the front to start pivoting soon, can't get much further eas then it is right now I'd have thought looking at the developing LP and its position.

Posted

Im a bit conused :cc_confused: That front near London is heading north and we all of a sudden seem to be in direct line. Is this correct or am i way off? No real warnings for bedfordshire today! We normally do ok for snow near Luton Airport.

Same here, heart fm said some sleet / snow but by the looks of the radar its coming for us.....

Posted

and i can confirm it has begun im doing a final check of workcasts to see if we have received the same warning YAMKIN suggests...wait

Posted

I know, it's looking less good for East Herts now, whilst just west of here will probably get tonnes :D Stevenage, Luton, Bucks I'm looking at you :cc_confused:

Don't forget St. Albans mate!:D

Guest FireStorm

I'm surprised to see there's not many Kent posters trembling at the maps being posted showing all the precip moving up through Surrey, into London and no ones highlighting the risk for Kent at all.. But I'm pleased to see this none the less.

Kent's time will come :cc_confused:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm sunny Summer days and deep snow in Winter with everything in between

Good old Boris... he tries so hard.

Yep, not sure if anyone can blame him if we get a severe dumping. Train companies won't be able to cope at all, not sure about overhround tubes either!wacko.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms

Very wet snow on TV in Basingstoke, looks marginal to me - I hope it gets colder.

Guest North Sea Snow Convection

A snow shower this afternoon gave a cm or so - another light shower atm and it is definitely only sleet. Slight breeze has picked up within the last hour from the direction of the coast which must have something to do with it.

Posted

SAINT.......Just seen BBC forecast?

We are in for a real treat!

Maybe maybe! I saw it but couldn't really get to grips with it!:cc_confused: BBC London forecast will very interesting!!

Posted

I'm concentrating on those showers coming in from the Channel...could get fun for us Kent boys and Girls!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow

SAINT.......Just seen BBC forecast?

We are in for a real treat!

never has a county been so divided! :cc_confused:

but enjoy anyway :D