Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

ph34r.gif

yahoo.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifph34r.gif Spat Carling everywhere now!!!!

I just couldnt resist it mate...It was a one-liner waiting to happen.....Anything to liven up the thread with a spot of suggestive banter....time to dive into the 'south east snowless' thread again..... :shok:

Posted

What do we want " WE WANT HEAVY SNOW " When do we want it "NOW" Come on guys looks like my heavy Snow has set in for the Night 3 cheers for LEICESTER .

Posted

You must be getting something ?

Very very heavy wet snow here for 4 hrs not about 3/4 inches

Perfect for snowmen cold.gif

Most predictions had a hole over Northants (and eastwards) and looks like theyre right (I hate them!) South Northants has had a dusting but for the rest of the county its just icy roads. Im just waiting for a good view of that waning gibbous moon :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

What do we want " WE WANT HEAVY SNOW " When do we want it "NOW" Come on guys looks like my heavy Snow has set in for the Night 3 cheers for LEICESTER .

Hold your damn horses it's pivoting :(

Posted

Well Stafford now has a good inch and its still bucketing it down. Hopefully the precip over the south will head north west and carry this on!!!

Posted

Wouldn't be so sure about that, we may just clip light PPN but it's pivoting big style now, the majority of it is pivoting just below Leicester :( So all we will get is scraps from the edge of it.

Well it is very heavy out of my window mate .. got 50p size flakes at the moment.

Posted

Judging by the raintoday radar it looks to me that anywhere in that line between Brum and Gloucs could see something from the SE band. Obviously very simplistic but the way it is arcing just looks like it ain't over yet!

Thundersnow reported in Hampshire btw! :(

Yep eastern band pivoting and a west movement some more snow later for Worcestershire , Gloucester, so on. (South West).

Clearly indicates this on 12 and 18z Models and the radar shows that eastern band of precipitation heading west. lol

:(

Edited by mildmuck

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Well Stafford now has a good inch and its still bucketing it down. Hopefully the precip over the south will head north west and carry this on!!!

whoa someone slse from stafford! done well i think in wildwood yeah around an inch

Posted

The band is still not at it's northern most extent, i don'tthink we'll know this for at least an hour, there are at least 2 centres to this low, and maybe a third has popped up recently, this could stall the low for a while longer than most folk think.

Radar watching again, that's the only thing that can be relied on atm. :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

It just wont kick off here.. just light snizzle. Think i may have to face the fact i missed out this time. Pleanty more chances in the coming week+

I know what you mean. Frustratingly capturing just the scraggy ends of the PPN.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Work... Cold but clear. Fun.. 12" of snow!

I just couldnt resist it mate...It was a one-liner waiting to happen.....Anything to liven up the thread with a spot of suggestive banter....time to dive into the 'south east snowless' thread again..... whistling.gif

See you there!!ph34r.gif