Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

July CET

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Yes, to my mind it was really just the last third of July which spoiled that summer- the 21st-31st had extremely persistent cloud cover, low maxima and near average minima. I wouldn't be surprised if Tyne and Wear had less than 10 hours of bright sunshine during that period. August was sunnier and drier than average for most with warm days and cool nights.

I'm undecided on this July at the moment so will almost certainly revise the guess as we head towards the month itself. For now I suggest 17.3C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Showers, Snowy Periods , Blizzards, Cold Weather

16.5C

Posted
  • Location: Otford/Sevenoaks, NW Kent (Approx. 100m asl); Hometown - Auckland, New Zealand
  • Location: Otford/Sevenoaks, NW Kent (Approx. 100m asl); Hometown - Auckland, New Zealand

16.9 for me please. Hopefully less wet than the previous few July's.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow in winter, sun in summer, easy really!!

Gotta keep positive

17.8 for me please

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Do I detect a whiff of windy, wet and cyclonic weather in July? I sincerely hope so! 15.6c

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

17.2c please

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

17.4c for me please. :acute:

Edited by Blizzards

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

Upping slightly to 16.5C, back on average.

Mainly dry and settled with a dominant ridge over Scandinavia resultant easterlies, though look out for a potent north westerly around the 10th.

15.6C: Terminal Moraine

16.0C: Shuggee

16.3C: Steve B

16.3C: Richard R

16.4C: Na Damanta Sam

16.5C: Snowstorm 1

16.5C: Summer Blizzard

16.8C: Stu_London

16.9C: Kentish Kiwi

17.0C: Fozi 999

17.1C: Koppite

17.1C: Mr Data

17.2C: Stargazer

17.2C: Tony H

17.3C: Snowman 0697

17.3C: David Snow

17.3C: Thundery Wintry Showers

17.4C: Optimus Prime

17.4C: Blizzards

17.5C: Milhouse

17.5C: Stewfox

17.6C: Sufc

17.7C: Gavin P

17.7C: Paul T

17.8C: Sun Lover

17.9C: Snowmaiden

18.0C: Polar Gael

18.4C: Roger J Smith

20.0C: Craig Evans

Posted

Finding this a very tricky month to forecast largely because I believe the atlantic will be much more of a dominant influence, indeed it will be at its most dominant since the second half of March. Much will depend on where the jet decides to set up shop... I think it will be quite a topsy turvy month, some very warm dry weather at times in the south east and wet muggy weather in the NW, cyclonic conditions at times and even some cool north westerlies a real mixed bag.. it is going to start with the altantic waking from what has been an extended period of winter hibernation it feels, this sign should be waking people up and I think many will be revising their July forecasts as we speak.

Alas even though I think in the main it will be a much more unsettled month than most so far this year (wouldn't take much..), high minima will keep the CET up, my projection is 17.6 degrees with a very warm start but generally becoming cooler but plenty of maritime air at times meaning cloudy nights and thus mild nights.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

16.2C for me

Warm and settled in the south and east, but very cool and very wet in the north and west.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

16.7c please......very close to the last 10 year average.

Posted

I feel a gradual transition to a more mobile westerly theme will provide a typically British July. As I believe there will be transient warm/dry spells, especially during the first half we will see a CET of 16.8C