Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The No Storms Club 2011/2012

Jane Louise

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms

I'll still be here, I'll bet anything on it.

Posted

Well today looks such a downer

Posted

Yep....looks like another powder puff "breakdown" for yours truly. Now had 2 "Spanish Plumes" this year and both (for moi) have abjectly failed to deliver. They sure don't make them like they used to.:wallbash: A totally thunderless June (ala 2010) and the 3 year wait for an overhead storm goes on.

Posted

Over on the other forum they keep saying there is plenty of time yet....Same thing since 12pm and......................................STILL TIME YET.......................................:wallbash:

Posted

Yep....looks like another powder puff "breakdown" for yours truly. Now had 2 "Spanish Plumes" this year and both (for moi) have abjectly failed to deliver. They sure don't make them like they used to.:wallbash: A totally thunderless June (ala 2010) and the 3 year wait for an overhead storm goes on.

Same here. The bleak district and wales never seem to get the exciting weather.

Posted

Nothing...nowt....nada...I swear I live in the most boring mundane part of the UK for weather. Nothing interesting ever happens. 2 sodding rumbles on 8th May....since then? Nothing!

Posted

So so disappointed with the lack of thunderstorms around Swindon. In the last 5 years can remember hearing 1 or 2 rumbles of thunder and seeing 1 lightning strike. Either that or I'm just never around when it does hit and I just suffer from a ridiculously bad case of timing!

Posted

I'm pretty surprised to have got nothing today, it was SOOOO close :aggressive:

Still, at leased the dogs are still chilled B)

Posted

it is with regret that i give up my membership of the no storms club..... yeah right!!!! :p

Edited by bobbydog

Posted

I'm still in the No Storms Club. Have been since September last year, when a weak thunderstorm woke me up at 4:30 in the morning and I went right back to sleep. Last proper storm at a reasonable hour was in mid-August 2010. :p

Edited by Eabie

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

I had to go out today because I couldn't bear seeing that the SE lot were having storms on the forum .:cray:

I was so so excited yesterday and followed the radar from 6am to 11pm and as usual all I got was a sprinkle of light rain grrrrrr.

I guess it was all to do with the cap not busting but why oh why did it happen ( sob) :wallbash::girl_devil:

I'm stuck in here until 2015 that's for sure! even then when that time comes around I'll still be blinkin stuck in here anyway.:cray::cc_confused::nonono::wacko:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fire tornado

I'm pretty surprised to have got nothing today, it was SOOOO close :aggressive:

Still, at leased the dogs are still chilled B)

Same! when it finaly looked like we was about be get attacked from above nothing but rain, Last decent storm overhead was 2009 i think

Posted

I regret to inform you all i will be leaving the no storms club, which i wanted to stay in for at least a couple of yrs , But after this afternoons storms attacking me i will be leaving :(

Good luck to all waiting to withdraw membership in here :whistling:

Posted

There can't be many of us left here....down to the hard core members now

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms followed by snow (preferably on the same day!)

:cray: :cray:

I had to go out today because I couldn't bear seeing that the SE lot were having storms on the forum .:cray:

I was so so excited yesterday and followed the radar from 6am to 11pm and as usual all I got was a sprinkle of light rain grrrrrr.

I guess it was all to do with the cap not busting but why oh why did it happen ( sob) :wallbash::girl_devil:

I'm stuck in here until 2015 that's for sure! even then when that time comes around I'll still be blinkin stuck in here anyway.:cray::cc_confused::nonono::wacko:

Oh Jane, I know how you felt as I was at work in Southampton when my boss (who was working from home in Pompey, usually it's my work from home day) AND my other half emailed to say they were having the best storm in Pompey they'd ever seen while I saw absolutely nothing! Like you I'd been excited yesterday only to feel well and truly pee'd off today as these conditions only come round once every few years it seems..... :cray: Let's hope for another plume soon, no cap and the radar positively buzzing from Southampton westwards! :clap:

Posted

It was worse if you actually live in the South East and got nada <_< ;)

Posted

Im back in here again. :wallbash: Never mind when we get the storms we will rub their noses in it. Oh boy earlier was fun on the el gordo forum i said the wrong thing and i nearly got hung drawn and quartered.

Posted

Still in!!!! Even though we gotr a pasting today I did not see any of it as was stuck in work!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

:cray: Awww, and there I was hoping that most of us would of upped and left the NSC today, but no such luck as always we still remain here. Surely we can all be out by the end of the year? But how many times have I said that grrrrrrrrr

{ It really makes me wonder if I'm jinxing it each time I say that }

Anyway, I wonder when the next lot of storms are ?.:doh::unsure::wallbash:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Hello.

I missed out again in good ole Newbury, Berkshire but mind you I wasn't about much of the day either!

Anyhows, I've come across another thread to cheer you all up , actually probbaly will do the opposite, see here http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/70061-3rd-4th-july-2001-severe-thunderstorms/page__pid__2094803#entry2094803

Sorry guys n gals but our days will come. :whistling:

Thundery Regards

gottolovethisweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe weather enthusiast

I'm still in :p Lets hope theres opportunity for more thundery breakdowns during heat in July/August.

Posted

Moved out of the UK Version in spectacular fashion today with not 1 but 4 Seperate Storms :air_kiss:

Until 2012!! See ya next year

Posted

Moved out of the UK Version in spectacular fashion today with not 1 but 4 Seperate Storms :air_kiss:

Until 2012!! See ya next year

You got DOGS in your pocket?

Posted

You got DOGS in your pocket?

He is still in - Uk obviously

Cheltenham is becoming the new Dorset :nonono: