IGNORED

Convective / Storm Chat And Discussion

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

Lightning in Paris again on the earthcam webcam, incase anyones interested lol

Can't be, no storm there

http://www.meteox.nl/gmap.aspx?soort=loop3uur&zoom=6&lat=52.908902047770255&lon=-1.845703125

Posted

well unless its stuck backwards, but i did see it

Actualy sorry my mistake, ive just realised that imaging keeps going dark and light, that what it will be doh! hehe :rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

blinking will do the same thing :rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Quite heavy showers and downpours tomorrow with a good risk of some localised Thunderstorms especially for Ireland, Northern Ireland, Most of Scotland, NW & NE England, Wales and perhaps the West Midlands.

Similar story throughout the week. At least there is something interesting for this week. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

Quite heavy showers and downpours tomorrow with a good risk of some localised Thunderstorms especially for Ireland, Northern Ireland, Most of Scotland, NW & NE England, Wales and perhaps the West Midlands.

Similar story throughout the week. At least there is something interesting for this week. :)

What about me Blizzards?do I have a chance :lol: Surely the storms could pass my way pleeasee storms lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

What about me Blizzards?do I have a chance :lol: Surely the storms could pass my way pleeasee storms lol

Possibly. Not ruled out by any chance but a lower risk than further West and North.

Posted

Thanks Blizzards. Fingers crossed and plenty of radar watching tomorrow. Good luck all.:D

Posted

That's probably counts me out then!Mother nature what's France paying you? What ever it is i'll double it lol just give me and others something PLEEEAAASE!!!

Posted

That's probably counts me out then!Mother nature what's France paying you? What ever it is i'll double it lol just give me and others something PLEEEAAASE!!!

Hear,hear I'll second that lol.

This is from the Met Office for us lot in the South West tomorrow :)

Tuesday:

Showers will spread across the rest of the region, quite heavy in places during the morning, but ease during the afternoon to leave some sunshine. Winds freshening from the southwest. Maximum temperature 17 °C.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/sw/sw_forecast_weather.html

If we're lucky we may even get a rumble of thunder thrown in.:D

Posted

Just don't jinx it Jane lol.

Who Me? :whistling: never!:lol: If nothing happens tomorrow then

I promise you it will at some point through the summer.:whistling:

Posted

Getting soooo inpatient about the lack of stormy weather here. Storm forecasts are like yoyo's at the moment

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Think we got more rain over the last 24 hours than we've had all year. Rained all night and finally stopped raining a couple of hours ago. Zilch T-storm activity as I predicited.

Posted

I was watching Harry's vids earliar of the storms he filmed and was like wow now if mother nature wants to cough 1 or 2 of them up this summer i aint going to try and stop her lol.

Posted

Never seen so much rain!!!

But yet again good old Essex is in the no Storm Club. I remember the good ole days when we would be good for at least two or three good storms a year .... Now NOTHING

Posted

I think we should get a huge rope tie it to France and get all Netweather members to help pull us back over to them,either that or we pull the plug out in the channel lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms

Looks like a rather nice line of storms running from Spain through central France and into Germany. 36% chance of storm tomorrow Yawn yada yada yada 64% chance of not getting anything. Mother nature me and you need to have a talk. More storms or your flowers are not getting watered

Edited by paul m

Posted

nice bit of convection poppped up around me, but moving northwards, Jane do you see it? Prob wont come to nothing, but nice to see anyway

Posted

nice bit of convection poppped up around me, but moving northwards, Jane do you see it? Prob wont come to nothing, but nice to see anyway

Hi Phelpsy,

yes I seen the convection. Was hoping something would happen but it's all disappeared now. Typical lol. I think we'll have to carry on watching the webcams in France to see something at this rate .:nonono:

Let's hope a storm happens for us in the next few days. I would say Wednesday will be our best day at the moment.:D

Posted

Update:

Tomorrow is now looking better for a storm in storm starved Gloucestershire. :D

We have a risk of strong convection from 12pm to about 9pm. It could be an exciting storm day Yay.:whistling:

Posted

Update:

Tomorrow is now looking better for a storm in storm starved Gloucestershire. :D

We have a risk of strong convection from 12pm to about 9pm. It could be an exciting storm day Yay.:whistling:

Occulusion over the Midlands approx Midday tomorrow going by the Fax charts. After that should be quite a widespread dose of heavy showers, sharp downpours and well scattered Thunderstorms. I would agree That Gloucestershire/Bristol Northwards and West of about Leicestershire and all areas North and West of here are good to go tomorrow.

Edited by Blizzards

Posted

Certainly looking interesting for tomorrow, although I won't hold my breath for this part of the Midlands. Still, worth to keep an eye out for, and I hope some western areas who have missed out so far get in on the action (e.g. Jane Louise) and then hopefully things can also happen further east out here. :)

Posted

Quite a promising view of tomorrow here: http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=43279&posts=2&mid=632198#M632198

Nice to see here in the stronger convection box. Doesnt mean anything is more certain though really. But still... :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms

I like the nice red area of convection sitting right over Leeds for tomorrow :)

Posted

Certainly looking interesting for tomorrow, although I won't hold my breath for this part of the Midlands. Still, worth to keep an eye out for, and I hope some western areas who have missed out so far get in on the action (e.g. Jane Louise) and then hopefully things can also happen further east out here. :)

Thanks Johnny :) I hope we all see something it certainly looks promising.:)