Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

East Anglia & Three Counties Regional Discussion - Part 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny. Cold and sunny.

The Snow-shield at full force.post-4993-0-82419600-1328394127_thumb.jp

You are without doubt the most negative snow watcher in the world. It WILL SNOW IN LOWESTOFT.

Posted

Is really hoping the Lowestoft lot get snowed in! :D I know how powerful snowshields can be....hopefully yours get smashed tonight! :D xxx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter / snow

Lowestoft snow shield at full strength and holding :cray:

I fear at the moment the Lowestoft snow shield is extending as for south as kessingland. Temp is now -1.0. That's 0.6 warmer than it was 2 hours ago

Posted

Is really hoping the Lowestoft lot get snowed in! :D I know how powerful snowshields can be....hopefully yours get smashed tonight! :D xxx

I want it to get obliterated, decimated, crushed into a billion little pieces, or better yet relocated to Aberdeen or Durham or wherever gets the most from thames streamers, just so they can know our pain.

Posted

Cant believe how light the PPN is and according to the radar it looks like London/Essex is going to get the most and bugger all here in Norfolk yet again.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme seasonal events

Temp -0.4. 5.5cm lying snow. This band seems to be moving alot faster that i thought it would be at this stage :nea: . Any thoughts on this?

Posted

Quick update.

Now this system has moved further S than band of snow will see less W-E movement but more NW-SE. So a few more hrs of snow for my location and for those in the far SE i.e Suffolk it could still be snowing in the morning!

Also if the models remain unchanged this front will be moving back W during monday night/Tues although I don't know how active it will be just yet.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.

Quick update.

Now this system has moved further S than band of snow will see less W-E movement but more NW-SE. So a few more hrs of snow for my location and for those in the far SE i.e Suffolk it could still be snowing in the morning!

Also if the models remain unchanged this front will be moving back W during monday night/Tues although I don't know how active it will be just yet.

So, as usual, Norfolk is stuffed. :cray:

Posted

SNIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE SNIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about bloody time too.

Woooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooooo!!!! :drinks::yahoo: Dead chuffed for you!! :D Ours has been snizzle all night and we have a good couple of inches from it! :D xxx

Posted

Quick update.

Dave do you think it might stall in herts? Got a good covering but getting greedy now

Posted

Look at rainrader 21.45-22.22 there seems to be 2 layers! one is moving and the other has stopped! Or is this a blip?

Posted

Woooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooooo!!!! :drinks::yahoo: Dead chuffed for you!! :D Ours has been snizzle all night and we have a good couple of inches from it! :D xxx

It's barely noticeable snizzle, but snizzle all the same.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow

Started here about 6pm with snizzle. Snowing heavily still and an excellent covering....though it does seem to be turning a bit wet now which makes me think the front will proceed further east then some had forecast.

Posted

It's barely noticeable snizzle, but snizzle all the same.

It started like that in Beccles, took the dog out for a walk and it's actually tanking down and blowing all over the place, very fine and powdery but tanking down all the same.

Quick update.

how much you got TEITS

S