Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion - July 20th 2012>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

I'd like days of warm/hot sun and sultry nights with night time lightning, that ominous growl in the distance and some proper night time storms. Ah bliss. :D We can but dream.

Posted

tumblr_m4izt2O5oA1qks2j1o1_500.jpg

th_summer_30.gif

Guest archiesmummy

Lol, weather station showing 36.1c...think that might be touch optimistic but none the less its hot, I think if I had absolutely nothing to do I might enjoy it but I don't so this is too much for me, I know shouldn't moan after the rain but looking more forward to the low 20s at the end of the week!

I am Miserable I know!

:)

Posted

Hotter tomorrow then?

0014.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Hotter tomorrow then?

I hope so, I'm not working until 4pm tomorrow so I will actually get chance to enjoy it again good.gif

Posted

Keeping eye on Friday, I say goodbye to mum on that day, Hope the sun shines.

Sorry to hear this Biggin. I hope Friday goes well for you all. .Take the opportunity to share lots of memories that day

I lost my mum last Sept and dad last Oct. Things start to get a little easier after the funeral I believe. :)

Posted

Lol, weather station showing 36.1c...think that might be touch optimistic but none the less its hot, I think if I had absolutely nothing to do I might enjoy it but I don't so this is too much for me, I know shouldn't moan after the rain but looking more forward to the low 20s at the end of the week!

I am Miserable I know!

smile.png

Nothing wrong with complaining about the heat AM. I feel the same as you. However, I am enjoying the blue sky and sunshine, just knock 6-7 degrees off the temperature!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 22-38C in summer with storms, cold in winter with some snow/or 15-25C

Very nice here at 26.7C and sunny all daysmile.png , topping up my colour following on from Sicilian Sun on me last week, people moaning even though it's 26-28C which isn't even that hot, but truth is people on the whole do seem happier and we need the sun more often for the sake of natural happiness.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Very nice here at 26.7C and sunny all daysmile.png , topping up my colour following on from Sicilian Sun on me last week, people moaning even though it's 26-28C which isn't even that hot, but truth is people on the whole do seem happier and we need the sun more often for the sake of natural happiness.

Think it's because people aren't used to it if I'm honest, saturday was 17 degrees here, now today its nearing 30 in the space of just 3 days.

Guest archiesmummy

Nothing wrong with complaining about the heat AM. I feel the same as you. However, I am enjoying the blue sky and sunshine, just knock 6-7 degrees off the temperature!

Couldn't agree more and generally people are happier although seen 2fights on the bus today and lots of fists out of car windows! But is going to be nice to eat dinner outside again tonight!

But those mosquitoes can do one!

Posted

All I seem to do today is walk from room to room going 'phew' and huffing out puffs of air. Not sure how that is going to cool me down. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Couldn't agree more and generally people are happier although seen 2fights on the bus today and lots of fists out of car windows! But is going to be nice to eat dinner outside again tonight!

But those mosquitoes can do one!

I've noticed loads of mosquitoes too. I bet the little gits have been quietly breeding in all the pools formed by the wet weather and now they are unleashing themselves on us, now it's sunny!

Edited by Steve C

Guest archiesmummy

I've noticed loads of mosquitoes too. I bet the little gits have been quietly breeding in all the pools formed by the wet weather and now they are unleashing themselves on us, now it's sunny!

Your not wrong and some of them are nasty, my brother got bitten on the face and ended up having an adrenaline shot and in hospital after his face and tongue swelled up!

This is ideal breading after the rain we have had now the warmth, they are at it like nobodies business now! Lol

Guest archiesmummy

Just seen a tweet from Gavin Partridge saying gfs 12z showing low pressure from the east next week!!

You just can't make this stuff up!

Edited by archiesmummy

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

Your not wrong and some of them are nasty, my brother got bitten on the face and ended up having an adrenaline shot and in hospital after his face and tongue swelled up!

This is ideal breading after the rain we have had now the warmth, they are at it like nobodies business now! Lol

Yes lots of em about at the moment.

Also interesting how every body i know has been munched to death,but me and my 2 kids are fine.

A good tip is to get a face cloth (flannel) soaked in hot water and hold it on the bites for a min, repeat a couple more times and they will stop itching. The flannel has to be as hot as you can bear, the bite will hurt at 1st but it will disappear days faster aswell.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Talking of Mosquitos, my poor Oscar left some of his passengers behind when he shuffled off this mortal coil. Damn FLEAS, and the hot weather has brought the little sods out of hiding.

Thanks a bunch Osc. Grrrrrrrrrr!

:o

Posted

Its worth it for this hot weather. I feel like i've moved countries compared to last week!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 22-38C in summer with storms, cold in winter with some snow/or 15-25C

A good feeling going outside after sunset and only needing a t-shirt, still 23C here and nice pleasant weather.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

+19 °C

w090.gif2 m/s

Clear

Feels Like: +19°

Barometer: 1016.0 hPa

Dewpoint: +14°

Humidity: 72.7%

Visibility: 10 km

Posted

Official stats are in...

http://www.met.reading.ac.uk/~brugge/pmextremes.html

Charlwood hits the magic 30C!

Good old Charlwood! Absolutely glorious here in Reigate today - as almost as perfect a day you can imagine... However, could be a stuffy night! :(