Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales (Cymru) Regional Discussion 22/01/13 16z----->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe disruptive snow or any other severe weather!

I got a bag full of straws left over from xmas was thinking of going to the severn bridge and blowing at the clouds west ward think it might work?......No snow in my part of swansea yet up penlan area.

Im not far from you then, go for it blow some west those in the east are getting greedy rofl.gif

Posted

Snowing in CEfn park , snowing where Marcus is , snowing in Sketty ..... Nothing in Morriston cross area yet ! Sweet Jesus how am I missing it ?

Posted

Snowing in CEfn park , snowing where Marcus is , snowing in Sketty ..... Nothing in Morriston cross area yet ! Sweet Jesus how am I missing it ?

Dont worry....its not snowing in Manselton either !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Could get a dusting now brill !

Where are you

Posted

Got to be snowing in Morriston!

It aint mate not at the top any way doesnt seem like that much cloud cover either unless i need to go to specsavers my eyes have strained at lamposts too many timesrofl.gif

Edited by Gavla

Posted

After Friday it's a bonus anyway so if it doesn't snow I won't be frustrated as if it was a first fix .

This is insane , its like a drug chasing the radar , willing it towards your location , lol need to get a grip !

I am in Morriston cross area at moment .

And there is very definitely nothing here , all lamp posts are giving a resounding nada chant !

Edited by Telegram 4 Mongo

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Sun, Heat, Cold,T/storms via Spanish plumes *rare*

How much fresh snow have you had?

+2-3 , what about you, is it heavy by you? Edited by Panayiotis

Posted

probably 6-8 Inches Friday another 4-6 Inches last night and now the latest batch is shaping up - no idea yet but I'm hoping for another 5 Inches tonight - best part of a foot and a half undrifted snow in the last week - awesome

Posted

probably 6-8 Inches Friday another 4-6 Inches last night and now the latest batch is shaping up - no idea yet but I'm hoping for another 5 Inches tonight - best part of a foot and a half undrifted snow in the last week - awesome

Your bragging now send some west please best i get is about 8 inches never seem to get a foot or more here not in my life any way

Posted

snowing in dunvant smile.png

So... its snowing in Dunvant, snowing in Mumbles, snowing in Craig Cefn Parc, snowing in Sketty and probably snowing in tycoch (JackOne can you update please). .....even snowing in Bagan and Port talbot. I recon the council have spent all the monies building a snow shield from Morriston to Manselton. Bone dry here at the monea.gifsorry.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Sun, Heat, Cold,T/storms via Spanish plumes *rare*

Oh goodness its coming! Just hope it doesnt go too far west!

http://www.netweathe...ion=radar;sess=

Edited by Panayiotis

Posted

Snowing nice and steadily in the west of Newport now, we are on a hill but I'd say nearly and inch has fallen in the last hour and half. Main road beginning to get covered. If this is in for the night, it should be a really good covering by the morningclapping.gif

Posted

Quite a bit of snow here today but sadly nothing sticking - some of the snow we had on Friday has melted away as well. I've a feeling this might be the beginning of the end for this cold spell here.

Posted

Snowing nice and steadily in the west of Newport now, we are on a hill but I'd say nearly and inch has fallen in the last hour and half. Main road beginning to get covered. If this is in for the night, it should be a really good covering by the morningclapping.gif

You're lucky!

We have a covering here but it varies a lot. Pavement and roads about 1cm, cars a bit more and then over an inch in "mini drifts" where the wind has blown it about lol.

Posted

So... its snowing in Dunvant, snowing in Mumbles, snowing in Craig Cefn Parc, snowing in Sketty and probably snowing in tycoch (JackOne can you update please). .....even snowing in Bagan and Port talbot. I recon the council have spent all the monies building a snow shield from Morriston to Manselton. Bone dry here at the monea.gifsorry.gif

Seriously it just is not . Not a single winter fly !

Heading back towards Sketty in half hour or so , suspect the front will move towards Morriston then and away from Sketty ! Lol

Right on the periphery , need to edge west a tad more

Posted

I feel your pain lol nothing where iam either sorry.gif