Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West & Central Southern England Regional Discussion 26th January 2013

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Location: Taunton Somerset(term time ) Sudbury, Suffolk weekends and holidays hoping to make Suffolk permanent soon ) . .
  • Weather Preferences: thunder/lightning ,gales and warm sunny weather
  • Location: Taunton Somerset(term time ) Sudbury, Suffolk weekends and holidays hoping to make Suffolk permanent soon ) . .

very very gusty winds here in Welly.Lovely large black cloud looming to my north west.Nice to see the sun though.

Posted

Thank you very much, changed the ADSL and got things working again,,,,,,,Was Ok last night but went off early morning[ Know that because have alarm connected landline] Just coincidence suppose went off same time had Thunder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Anyway thanks for helpgood.gif

No worries. Glad you got it sorted.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Lovely sunny and mild day in Falmouth today. Pretty strong breeze however. Sharp showers this evening?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

Just had a nice wee shower pass through.. About I minute it lasted.. There must be alot of convection as I am having problems with the tv digital signals.. Says signal is good but BBC is struggling and keeps breaking... Grrh. It was fine this morn.. What you reckon? When the showers come through there is a fair gust of wind so may be that is the cause? Anyone else got this prob?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, Heat Waves, Tornadoes.

Just got back from a football match in Winterbourne. I think at 1:30ish it hammered down with hail - the wind was so intense. I'm suprised there was no thunder and lightning or even a tornado it was that windy!!

Posted

Just had a nice wee shower pass through.. About I minute it lasted.. There must be alot of convection as I am having problems with the tv digital signals.. Says signal is good but BBC is struggling and keeps breaking... Grrh. It was fine this morn.. What you reckon? When the showers come through there is a fair gust of wind so may be that is the cause? Anyone else got this prob?

If it's freeview then the funny thing is that the BBc channels seem to be the weakest signal.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme!

This may seem strange but heavy shower just came through and its snowing! air_kiss.gif

temperature was 7c and dropped to 2c in shower

Yea, we had sleet shower here earlier, nearly turned to snow, not quite heavy enough though. The winds have been mad though, very gusty. It's actually quite nice to have a change in the weather with this active Atlantic push (as longs as it doesn't last for to long of course)

Edited by chris55

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

The rash of cells over Southern Ireland is where I think we could see an isolated thunderstorm or two from.

These look very interesting IMO.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers and cold winters with snow.

Strong gusty winds again temp 5.5c humidity 88%. Edit heavy rain again.

Edited by Blizzardof82

Posted

Clearer now after a heavy shower passed through, as i was driving along the wind suddenly picked up blowing twigs and such everywhere, very blustery shower.

Temp: 4°C

RH: 88%

DP: 2.2°C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

4ºC SSW Wind 12 mph Gusts 20 mph.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

nice looking clump of convective cells pushing through south Wales towards the M4 corridor, a few sferics associated with these cells....Plenty of DLS & MLCAPE to fuel these cells as they transit the south Irish Sea into South Wales, but these cells look look decay gradually as they move further inland due to less conducive atmos parameters over land

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold and Storms

A nice and cool 2.7c here, calm skies, no wind or rain. Netweather predicting 40mm of precipitation here next friday night, some of which is snow. Thats in FI so we shall see!!

All is good though because new Top Gear starts tonight!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: summer thunderstorms snow snow snow

A nice and cool 2.7c here, calm skies, no wind or rain. Netweather predicting 40mm of precipitation here next friday night, some of which is snow. Thats in FI so we shall see!!

All is good though because new Top Gear starts tonight!!

]You have just made my day.Didn't know that was back on again. Its not some dodgy dave repeat is it?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Immense thunder and lightning here. Ground shaking thunder.

Immense!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe weather enthusiast

2 days in a row of T&L here?

Wheres the No Storms Club 2013 so I can brag.