Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 12th April 2013 13:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

My beloved pet died a few days ago and our family is devastated, I can't stop crying and looking at where she gave us the most memories... This cold windy weather is only making it worse as i feel so depressed and unwanting to do anything anymore.

I haven't had a good year in a long time and 2013 has already taken my heart and ripped it sad.png

Posted

The sun is finally making the effort and trying to burn through the cloud, more please!

Posted

Dear Neil,

So sorry to read your sad news. Sending you a big hug

Jan x

I echo what Jan said.  Loosing a pet to me is like loosing a member of the family.   Lots of us on here feel like that, and there is a thread dedicated to how it feels here on NW.  I hope it helps.  http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/76112-losing-pets/

Edited by snow raven

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summers, Cold Winters.

Temp has just nudged 18° here and still rising, in with a half chance of 20° today, a few days earlier than predicted perhaps?

Posted

My beloved pet died a few days ago and our family is devastated, I can't stop crying and looking at where she gave us the most memories... This cold windy weather is only making it worse as i feel so depressed and unwanting to do anything anymore.

I haven't had a good year in a long time and 2013 has already taken my heart and ripped it sad.png

Oh Victor I am so very sorry.  Pets don't take long to integrate themselves into the family and soon become a full paid up member.  I can understand how upset you are.  Huge hugs from me, I am sorry for your loss. xx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

My beloved pet died a few days ago and our family is devastated, I can't stop crying and looking at where she gave us the most memories... This cold windy weather is only making it worse as i feel so depressed and unwanting to do anything anymore.I haven't had a good year in a long time and 2013 has already taken my heart and ripped it :(

Oh, Victor I am so very sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you must be feeling right now. It's horrible and lonely and ghastly. On May 25th it will be a year since my beloved cat, Oscar died and I still shed a tear for him. It's the worse feeling in the world I know. But don't be ashamed of your tears and sadness as it is so very natural after a loved member of your family dies.

My thoughts are with you and your fur baby now at the Rainbow Bridge. (((Hugs)))

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Hi VM,

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. We were thinking of getting a cat/dog for a bit of company

for my son, who's stuck indoors all day long, with his illness.But its so heartbreaking when you lose them.

Very best wishes,

Tom.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

My commiserations too :( I've not owned a pet myself for a long time, but remember well being upset at the loss of a cat in my youth.

Posted

Good afternoon one and all. Well I picked a fine time to have my first ever 'cut to the bone full on, fully shaven head look'.  Two days of unbroken sunshine and my head resembles a glow in the dark beetroot, not that I'm complaining. I could easily take a few more weeks/months of this weather thanks very much.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pet VM, always a sad occasion. Chin up fella.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Very hot and dry in MK .... so much so there has already been one bush fire (not my bush) 

post-10773-0-09879300-1367506432_thumb.j

Bushes near The Hind restaurant at Milton Keynes train station caught fire at 20.30 last night - the fire brigade were able to put it out and the restaurant wasn't damaged...but I won't be eating there tomorrow night when I go out I don't fancy a char grill  !

Posted

A disappointing day for sunshine here, we seem to have retained the cloud in our extreme SE corner:

http://www.knmi.nl/data/satrep/archive/ZAMG/ASII/ASII_20130502_1400.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, warm sunny days.

Really enjoying this weather and long may it continue. I've also been doing a lot of work in my mums garden and done two BBQ's alreadyair_kiss.gif ... the only thing that worries me is the lack of rain, the ground round here is dry already.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

My condolences to you, as I have posted elsewhere, I too lost one of my furry friends in the last few days and it does hurt.

They are part of the family what ever they are, big, small, furry, feathered, scaled whatever and when they go they are missed.  Remembering the good times and memories is how I cope.

Posted

My condolences to you, as I have posted elsewhere, I too lost one of my furry friends in the last few days and it does hurt.

They are part of the family what ever they are, big, small, furry, feathered, scaled whatever and when they go they are missed.  Remembering the good times and memories is how I cope.

I am sorry to hear you too have lost a pet Jax.  Lots of love to you at what must be a difficult time. x

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

I am sorry to hear you too have lost a pet Jax.  Lots of love to you at what must be a difficult time. x

Aww thank you CM, was one of my last "little critters", that was very freindly and very tame which whilst small had developed quite a character.

Posted

Been sunny up here all day! Still a bit of nagging chill to the wind though!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summers, Cold Winters.

Just to add that i too lost an old cat friend 3 years ago, he had just turned 20 and really was like a member of the family, my son had always had him in his life, he took it particularly badly. So condolences to all.

Back to the weather:

Temp has just nudged 18° here and still rising, in with a half chance of 20° today, a few days earlier than predicted perhaps?

Close but not quite, a high of 19.3° and still 'wall to wall' here.

Posted

Aww thank you CM, was one of my last "little critters", that was very freindly and very tame which whilst small had developed quite a character.

It doesn't matter how big or small they are.  A pet is a pet and loved like our children. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 22-38C in summer with storms, cold in winter with some snow/or 15-25C

Pleasant day with plenty of sunshine, no coat needed, 16C and the warmest day of the year so far here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

Thankyou everyone for your lovely words, it means a lot to me.

Posted

hi all

my heart goes to jax and victor for your loss of your pets

they do become parts of the family

just a quick one from me at present smile.png

(quick one ,that brings back memories)laugh.png

ukmo

tuesday

UW120-21.GIF?02-19

wednesday

UW144-21.GIF?02-19

although a slightly chilly air flow

them uppers would really help get them temps up

23-25 where sunny

that would be nice smile.png

Edited by john pike

Posted

PPVE89.gif?31415

tomorrow

weak westerly flow

looks dry and warm

temps 16-18 degrees

a tad cooler on the coasts but still pleasant

PPVG89.gif?31415

tomorrow night

a weak westerly flow

showers moving in overnight

temps around 8-10 degrees

poss fog on coastlines

PPVI89.gif?31415

saturday

a weak westerly flow

some showers around but light and patchy through the day

clearer conditions more likely the further north you are

temps between 16-18 degrees

poss a tad lower on south coasts due to low cloud

PPVJ89.gif?31415

saturday night

a weak westerly flow

maybe the odd shower around but overall mainly dry

temps around 10 degrees and a tad higher in built up areas

PPVK89.gif?31415

sunday

a very weak west to south west flow

looks dry warm and sunny except the very far east kent coasts and yarmouth where cloud may be an issue

temps around 18-20 and poss a tad higher if the sun shines without any cloud cover

PPVM89.gif?31415

monday

dry and warm

temps again around 18-20 degrees

a weak west to south west flow

cloud should be less of an issue today

PPVO89.gif?31415

tuesday

a weak south westerly flow

temps could hit 22 maybe a tad higher throughout the day

an interesting feature coming in from the west

could we see some late afternoon storms??

a tad early to call but worth a watch

so overall a nice and warm outlook

barbies at the ready for the bank holiday drinks.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm sunny Summer days and deep snow in Winter with everything in between

Morning all! Another glorious dawn as I headed into work on the early shift at 6am. Crystal clear blue skies across Surrey and central London.

Hope you all have a cracking weekend, I'm sure there'll be a few BBQs getting an airing, make sure the chicken's cooked! drinks.gif

Edited by Jezzer