Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Hot and settled spell discussion and temperature reports July 2013

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

26c in Stourbridge right now. Lawns are really turning brown now!

Posted

25.5oC here atm from my more expensive weather station and 26.5oC from my cheaper one, despite them being right next to eachother, beautiful out there, only thing spoiling the deep blue is the stupid contrails or chemtrails from the damn airplanes, that really does annoy me and I have seen satalite images from Nasa where these chem/contrails have grown and spread out until the whole of the UK was covered in a milky haze! Blooming marvelous when the all the planes were grounded due to the icelandic ash cloud, the skies were a deep, crystal clear blue the whole time! Coincidence? maybe? but anyway, rant over!

It is now 25.7oC and other 26.7oC love days just over 26oC, don't count it as a "very warm day" until it's hit 26oC :)

Unbroken sunshine since dawn, temps nudging the 80s - fridge full of marinating fodder, wait for it..for BBQ number three?

Unprecedented :)

Next Wednesday is by the looks of things going to possibly break current hot-spot records for this year in the UK. Indeed no qualms it's very warm, protection etc needed and perhaps the elderly and infirm need extra look-out - but this is not quite the fierce heat which usually occurs at some 33-35C and above..

Edited by triple_x1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

24c and sunny - recovering after that cloudy morning nicely.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms

Nice and pleasantly warm here at 22.1c. Sunshine a bit hazy though but the early low cloud has cleared.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Just out for a short while and it is getting rather hot now, shed has just reached 26oC

Hardly  a cloud about.

Posted

For Buxton the Highest shade temperature in July, thus far, was 28.33°C at 3.46pm on July 9th. And gone ten consecutive days without a drop of rain.

buxtonweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms

Another 30c for southern England looks certain today. According to Weatheronline Bournemouth was at 28.7 at 2pm.

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

26.2c here. The sun is feeling hot, but there is a nice breeze just keeping the edge off it...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny

Temperature currently at 16C here due to a strong sea breeze. Although its sunny it actually feels rather cool in the garden!

Posted

Temperature currently at 16C here due to a strong sea breeze. Although its sunny it actually feels rather cool in the garden!

I would pay for that right now *sigh*

Posted

I would certainly like to have a patch of the garden that was 16oC that I could just sit in and relax but I'm really beginning to get used to this hot weather thing, I've had to wack out the factor 50 though due to literally being TOO DARK! I'm almost black! Darker than many asians and greeks that's for sure!

Edited by ARW WeatherMan

Posted

Should be..by the wee small hours Posted Image

Might explain why I was up (again) at silly o'clock this morning, oh the blessed cool, not long till I complain it is cold again Posted Image

Posted

I would certainly like to have a patch of the garden that was 16oC that I could just sit in and relax but I'm really beginning to get used to this hot weather thing, I've had to wack out the factor 50 though due to literally being TOO DARK! I'm also black! Darker than many asians and greeks that's for sure!

Friend of mine is the same, she is now holed up out of the sun.

Posted

Friend of mine is the same, she is now holed up out of the sun.

I mean, I am a REAL sunbug and I caught ever single ray that I possibly could last year where it was so wet and sunless and was still dissapointed by the end of the year, this is the 1st year that I've really thought.. Wow... I am WAY too dark and the last couple of days I've actually stayed out of the sun! Unheard of for me!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

25.1c here so reached todays predicted value - perhaps squeeze a 26c out of it.

One big looser in our house is out budgies - normally I leave their cage open all the time we're in. But since we've got the downstairs windows & door open they have to stay locked up. They're enjoying the brightness on the sunny mornings though!

Posted

I mean, I am a REAL sunbug and I caught ever single ray that I possibly could last year where it was so wet and sunless and was still dissapointed by the end of the year, this is the 1st year that I've really thought.. Wow... I am WAY too dark and the last couple of days I've actually stayed out of the sun! Unheard of for me!

OK that is bad then.  I too have taken to staying in rather than out.  "sunbug", like thatPosted Image

Posted

OK that is bad then.  I too have taken to staying in rather than out.  "sunbug", like that:good:

VERY dark as you can see! Not red like it looks in the picture though! Mum always calls me a sunbug hahaTemperature update: 27.9oC

post-17115-0-00942900-1373811913_thumb.j

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

VERY dark as you can see! Not red like it looks in the picture though! Mum always calls me a sunbug haha

Temperature update: 27.9oC

And, this week's mystery object is a leg - a leg.Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny

Temperature now up to a much more comfortable 21C now the wind has dropped and shifted to a southerly Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

VERY dark as you can see! Not red like it looks in the picture though! Mum always calls me a sunbug haha

Temperature update: 27.9oC

post-7183-0-85467100-1373813735_thumb.jp

Any chance of any ladies doing the same on here. Posted Image 

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted

Any chance of any ladies doing the same on here. Posted Image 

Posted Image

Posted

Oh god, seemed to have rocked the weather forum world with a picture of a leg! ahah

But to be more on topic, temp just reached 28.4oC at 5 past 4 and it really was shooting up but now blasted high cloud has drifted over the sun and it's gone down to 27.7oC! Irritating! We would have got ATLEAST 29oC today without this airplane cloud that is literally moving so slow that I can't see it moving :/ Hopefully it will shrink or blow away before half 4 and allow half hour for the heat to shoot back up!