Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 29/7/13 20z------>

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

26C inside, the outside temperature is not dropping much at all. Minimum of 20C forecast tonight. Don't know how warm it will get tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be higher than the 25C predicted, unless it chucks it down with rain all day. Any way time to suffer in slumber haha.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine. And storms

23c outside. 24 inside. The normal balance is restored. commence the mass window opening session in southern England. ok

With any luck that'll create a bit of a gale :D

25C here, can't say I'm complaining  - I really don't want to suffer another 8 month winter, it can stay like this as long as possible (with some overnight rain at least twice a week...)

Posted

With any luck that'll create a bit of a gale Posted Image

25C here, can't say I'm complaining  - I really don't want to suffer another 8 month winter, it can stay like this as long as possible (with some overnight rain at least twice a week...)

Hey sheeps. I was on about the peeps who had doors and windows open all day, letting in those 33.c temps in London and north kent, and essex and suffolk and cam... ah well fookem, I might go sleep on the north downs, 10 minutes walk away to watch the lightning over Dieppe.

"Twice a week"

Id be happy with that.

Edited by Dangerous

Posted

Ok fellow southeastern and east anglian people. Ive been a long time lurker since about 2004/2005, Only recently have i polluted the Bandwidth with my sometimes absurd comments. The point im trying to make is how brilliant this south east and anglia forum is for local reports re snow and other interesting weather. 

Anyway its now only 21c outside here, so the heat is over.

Posted

Temperature at Heraklion on the lovely island of Crete in the east Mediterranean was 25 c at 4am local time. It reminds me of the 2 mad holidays i spent in Malia (also Crete) 8 and 14 years ago. You cant forget those hot and dry nights and cheap piis, once youve been there. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine. And storms

Thunder reported on the south coast - wake up coastal residents...:D  Thank goodness Smiley Carol didn't notice :D :D :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Humid Continental Climate (Dfa / Dfb)

Morning all, feels a tad cooler this morning, im heading into London, I have to get a tube which will be dreadful as always but even more so because of the temperatures we have been having recently. Then im off up to Ely to go see a few people and get some lunch before returning this evening. I wish I had my car but its in for a service.I think yesterday felt so hot not only because it was hot but because it was sudden, looking out now the sky looks very dark to the SW.

Posted

Getting lots of thunder boom noises just south of me... getting louder, might just pass me or get clipped

Nope its just exploded right over me

Edited by nanu

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Can report thunder here in Chislehurst too.

Tom.

Posted

just heard some thunder here from the cell coming out of brighton which missed me by a few miles but it is definatly high based as none of the lightning was visible