Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 28/10/13

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Cold/Snowy Winter! Just SEASONAL!!

As long as fireworks are done by about 8-9 tonight there won't be a problem otherwise straight up and down might happen lol! Met going for 50mph inland and stronger on the cost a good 20mph less than Monday but will still be noticeable for sure!

So does this mean that rain/wind is holding off for a bit so my son gets his birthday fireworks party??? Pleeeaaasseee!!!H x
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Sunny skies here and wind light for now. Band of rain in the west looks short but sharp to me. That's quite a long band of rain from SW upto Scotland.

post-15543-0-45066300-1383388202_thumb.j

Edited by Mark N

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

did not think it was that cold, but is weather news we are either being invaded or that big glowing ball in the sky is the sun (still not been out though)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

What time is it due to be here and how long should it be lasting for my area? Specifically, Medway.

Posted

Blue sky gone now and the air feels colder and damp. Best get the washing in that rain must be closer.

Had a nice morning raking up the sycamore leaves from next doors tree. Tempting to give them back but they make good leaf mould. Might as well get some benefit from them in exchange for casting 75% of my garden in shade all summer long.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Rain ...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Fireworks displays be interesting tonight, 60mph gust,s,Heavy rain. Weather warnings out. 

Posted

Finished my shopping expedition, Tescos was at its most worst, ruxley wasn't quiet set up for Xmas and dirty Dartford town centre is the same dirty Dartford town centre. Been told now that I got to go to Bluewater tomorrow, I really haven't been that naughty and I don't deserve it.

Weather dull and depressing, looks like rain any second, could be worse could be a Watford supporter.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Afternoon all,

It's been a sunny one here but I was working so missed the best of the day, some big black clouds around now !

No fireworks here tonight just a crash course in Poker for me...card games aren't really my thing normally, I've only ever played SNAP before so it should be fun/interesting evening but with some good company nibbles and mulled wine  Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Sunny skies here still, off to Lowestoft in a little while on the comfy bus :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Yellow Alert of Rain for London & South East England :

Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Medway, Portsmouth, Southampton, Surrey, West Berkshire & West Sussex

Rain, heavy at times, is expected over southwest England late on Sunday before spreading eastwards to affect the rest of southern England overnight Sunday and through Monday morning. This additional rainfall, following recent wet weather, means that the public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding.

Issued at:

1330 on Sat 2 Nov 2013

Valid from:

1800 on Sun 3 Nov 2013

Valid to:

1200 on Mon 4 Nov 2013

A frontal zone moving swiftly across the Atlantic this weekend is expected to extend eastwards across southwestern UK late on Sunday before spreading to the rest of southern England overnight Sunday and through Monday morning. Associated rainfall is likely to be heavy at times with accumulations typically between 10 and 20 mm and locally 30 mm or more. It will also become windy in English Channel coastal areas where gales may develop for a time during Sunday evening and the early hours of Monday.

Posted

looks  like we got  to batten down the  hatches  again looks  a bit  on the wild  side  to-night !!!!

Posted

Squally line of rain passed through here (back in Reigate) in about 40 minutes, sun back out now.  Local huge firework display (I'm not going, but eldest is) is now saying adverse weather may disrupt timetable.  Looks lively for later then wet from tomorrow evening.

AS

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Well the fireworks and food have been bought, so we're going ahead whatever the weatherPosted Image

Posted

Surrey I wouldn't bother with the storm thread mate, pretty soon you'll get the north/south divide debate. If people actually read the warnings and what the matrix says they would see that the met again have done pretty well.

• Like 2

Posted

And it's started and now one of the moderators is joining in.

To make the topic weather related a few leaves rustling but that was some squall that went through an hour or so ago set a car alarm off. Blue sky now.

Edited by Jules71
  • Like 1