Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

Hurrah! We've just passed 20c for the first time in 2014!  :clap:

Currently 20.2c and climbing.

Here's a few pictures I took of the sunset at Poole Harbour whilst fishing yesterday, and the orangy full moon, snapped without a tripod too :D

Great pics, Mapantz  :good:

I keep meaning to ask, is your father better now?

Bish

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Hurrah! We've just passed 20c for the first time in 2014!  :clap:

Currently 20.2c and climbing.

Great pics, Mapantz  :good:

I keep meaning to ask, is your father better now?

Bish

Thanks bud. 

He's back home for the time being, but awaiting a heart bypass. He's still suffering from the consequences of the removal of the aneurysm, but he is a lot better than he was. The good weather has helped, he likes sitting by the pond and relaxing. :)

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

Another quality day! Blazing sunshine and blue skies currently 18.5℃ :)

Only if they're big enough. A bass has to be a legal 36cm or over to keep/eat. I put a bass back if it's under 40cm, the laws aren't as harsh on a most other fish (apart from cod/pollack/mackerel) unfortunately, these laws have come in due to over-trawling by the French and Spanish. It's good to put an undersized fish back, but I've also caught many that may be shorter than the legal length, that easily have a meals worth of meat on them. :rolleyes:

Oh right, I see. Damn laws.  :rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Broken Cloud. Sunny all day. No coat needed. 19.9c.

Posted

Ahh typical finished work at 4pm and not even one second of sunshine since with overcast skies :lol:!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Sunny and pleasantly warm again now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Ahh typical finished work at 4pm and not even one second of sunshine since with overcast skies :lol:!!!!!!!!!

ME ALSO !!!! And dark skies to go with it right now, it looks like it could hammer it down any second, yes Bish you've beat me to it "Feeling very muggy and still"!!! :good:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Wall to wall sunshine all day here and 19c. Felt very warm in that strong sun. Amazing day.

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

I've even tanned a little today, Max Temp 19c.

Edited by Polar Maritime
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

I haven't made 20c today... 19.4c  :cc_confused:  So iv'e check my local 'Met office, W/Station', http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/wm/coleshill_latest_weather.html

Sometimes i think it's my own W/Station that's wrong, but looking at Coleshill , it ain't far wrong :rolleyes:

Anyway over the next few days ....20c+ easy,easy,easy !!!!

Posted

This is the first evening where it has stayed warm until gone 20.00, a proper summery evening still at 18.8c rather than the temperature cooling off as soon as the sun starts to go down.

Gloriously sunny all day here today, coastal areas are the place to be in these weather patterns, less "in fill" cloud, sunnier generally but a bit cooler. around 17c at Mumbles, some local Wunderground stations hit 20c.

Hopefully Saturday can be similar before the cloud comes in for Sunday.

Edited by J10

Posted

It was a sunny and warm day. The temperature was lower than inland due to the sea breeze. But, it was still a pleasant day, here.

Posted

I know it not forecast to happen, but it really does feel like it wants to storm right now. Plenty of brooding dark clouds to the west since early evening, and barely any breeze.

Just got the fan on the go for the first time since last autumn, lovely :)

Bish

Posted

Another Sunny morning here with clear blue sky's and a little haze in the distance, An over-night low of 7.1c

Current Temp 12.2c S/W 4mph

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

It's a warm and sunny morning with the temp' already 16.3c after a min' of 10.5c.

The fields are ablaze with Buttercups, Cowslips and Bluebells so what could be better?

Well how about the promise of a severe afternoon thunderstorm? The Met' Office forecast suggested a very slim chance of a heavy shower later today and that's the faint hope I'm clinging to.

• Like 1

Posted

Looks like another BBQ for this evening.

Posted

20c by 10am in my garden, stuck at that since.

Posted

A few cumulus clouds are developing to the N. We'll just have to see what happens later.