Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

23.8c mark to beat for here now.... Tomorrow to beat it? Hopefully sunnier too... Lamb marinating in red currant sauce, mint and balsamic, sausages in oven with pickled red onions, orange and red onion mint salad in fridge homemade chips cut and soaking... Yum.... NZ Sauv blanc opened and tasting v good have good evening everyone!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

23.8c mark to beat for here now.... Tomorrow to beat it? Hopefully sunnier too... Lamb marinating in red currant sauce, mint and balsamic, sausages in oven with pickled red onions, orange and red onion mint salad in fridge homemade chips cut and soaking... Yum.... NZ Sauv blanc opened and tasting v good have good evening everyone!

I'm just boiling the kettle for my pot noodle.....

• Like 2

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

A high of 20.2c here today, light winds and clear blue sky's. Has turned a little hazy, Temp 17.7c West 3mph.

Another lovely day here, it was sunny to start, a little cloud edged in from the north around midday, so brighter with sunny intervals around then, but since around 2, sunny once again with milky blue skies. Mumbles Max Temp 16c, Local wunderground station 21-22c.

Edited by J10

Posted

80-95% cloudcover all afternoon here, luckily brightened up a bit once finished worked and burnt away now but that darn pesky mid-high level haze that started last July is back again.

Here's hoping were finally get a day <50% cloudcover all day tomorrow !!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Another day of wall to wall sunshine here and warm. Slightly more noticeable breeze today but still light. 18c.Could get very close to 20c here tomorrow (Saturday). Wall to wall sun again!!! :D

Edited by Blizzards

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Stunning start to the weekend, long may it continue. Can't get enough of this type of weather, gives you so much more choice in things to do and places to go.

Warm already at 15.7c

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Stunning start to the weekend, long may it continue. Can't get enough of this type of weather, gives you so much more choice in things to do and places to go.

Warm already at 15.7c

ABSOLUTELY :good:..... For the next 4 months will do me just fine Posted Image Currently 16.2c

Edited by Dancerwithwings
  • Like 1

Posted

Temp 15.1c with wall to wall sunshine here, and an overnight low of 10.3c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and a cracking thunderstorm

Around 16.5 at the moment here - already starting to feel unbearable... I hate the heat. Sure I was a polar bear in a previous life... or a Great Auk. Meh.

Oh, random question... when would it be (almost) best to judge if it will or won't rain (be it light or heavy) this coming Bank Holiday weekend? About Tuesday? Wednesday? Wondering if it'll start raining again for Pride... seems to everytime I'veventured there for the Saturday. :/

Posted

Looking good today, hopefully it doesn't cloud over here like it did yesterday, out with the kids today and sun protection at the ready, UV levels starting to get quite high now :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted

Woop finally a glorious clear morning and also at the weekend so double :D

Tommorow has also now upgraded significantly keeping that front much further west, now just hoping any convection waits till Monday and gives us to cloud free days! 

Posted

Great start to the day, Summer comes early for a change :) long may it continue! Odd storm...or three.

The lastest LIVE view from sunny Solihull "long may it continue!" at least for this weekend and the Odd storm...or TEN, can wait till Mon/Tues :p

Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

20℃ hit at 10:55am. Not bad for May.

I'm just outside that line of cloud in the south east. ;)

post-15177-0-09870400-1400320763_thumb.j

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.

Me too, Mapantz, in fact quite a bit outside it atm!  Where do you get that info from?  Looks like an interesting and useful site.

Posted

Lovely and sunny here with clear blue skies, pub beer garden might be calling soon  :rofl:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Me too, Mapantz, in fact quite a bit outside it atm!  Where do you get that info from?  Looks like an interesting and useful site.

Hi Lyn. It's Weatherpro for Android, I paid £2.49 to get rid of the ads etc.. but I also paid £3.99 for the premium 12 month subscription, it gives you access to a whole host of things! It might seem pricey, but having the tablet and phone version is handy. :)

Posted

This sums up my thoughts so far today.http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/80318-weather-in-a-word/Join in or drop out :)

Already dun'it....Sunny-lishus :p

Posted

Thanks, Mapantz.  No use to me then as I only have the PC and a lappy.  Shame!

Posted

Oh dear hull 2-0 up.....23c on the mark.... Lovely afternoon... Chcken tagine with pomegranite, corgette and carrot cous cous.... Yum....ðŸ´ðŸ·ðŸ»

Edited by WillinGlossop
  • Like 1