Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

Hehe i wouldnt mind that as a job.... :) looking for work so if anyone needs a chef?! ;) lovely day lovely evening out... Nice malbec opened.....yum...

Posted

Ps i only do beans on toast when my otherhalf is at footy... Oh dear will have to engineer a plan or no beans for three months otherwise...my partner has heinzaphobia

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

WOW what an amazing day again. Even warmer it seemed to me today. A good 20 or 21c in Falmouth im sure.

Another great weather day, sunshine throughout, a bit of cirrus a few times to makes things a little hazy but mostly clear blue skies. Mumbles maxed at 18c, Blackpill 22c

Posted

Woop perfect day, maxed out at 21c with long sunny spells and just a bit of fair weather cloud from 13:30-15:00, same again tomorrow please :D

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Yes perfect Spring weather today, A top Temp of 20.1c clear with a light a S/W, Some farmers are doing there 1st cut tonight round here.

Currently, Clear 12.9c - Best part of the day  :D

Edited by Polar Maritime
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow then clear and frosty.

Lovely blue sky day here too.

Had breakfast and lunch in the garden with the scent of the lilac shrub wafting across on the warm breeze.

Now enjoying a drop Scottish wine(whiskey) in the cool of the evening.

I think May is one of the best months of the year when we get weather like this with all the blossom and fresh growth on trees,shrubs and hedgerows.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Low humidities  with a gentle breeze from the southwest and mainly clear blue skies with a few kept Cumulus clouds made today one of the best outdoor days  this year... :good:  :good:  :good:

Edited by ANYWEATHER

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Woop perfect day, maxed out at 21c with long sunny spells and just a bit of fair weather cloud from 13:30-15:00, same again tomorrow please :D

Long sunny spells in Telford, shurly some mistake. :acute: I concur with other people's thoughts about today, it felt much warmer than perhaps the thermometer suggested, humidity was up I reckon (or not, Anyweather :pardon: ) . Another degree or two higher forecasted for some tomorrow evidently, according to the Beeb. 22.8c no mean feat at home.

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow then clear and frosty.

Scottish wine? Shall remember that one Phil :)Funny, was only thinking today and after well what a crappy Winter we have had..seemed a dot on the landscape considering.

Yes it was a poor Winter triple -lack of snow or frosts and far too wet-not good for many i would imagine.

Day's like this help to erase that -let's enjoy while it lasts. :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Yes perfect Spring weather today, A top Temp of 20.1c clear with a light a S/W, Some farmers are doing there 1st cut tonight round here.

Currently, Clear 12.9c - Best part of the day  :D

First cut of hay? Blimey, is that not early.

Posted

What an absolute beaut of a day! Popped over to the NEC late morning and walked round Pendigo Lake and back.

Max temp of 22.8c although it felt hotter than that until a breeze picked up later.

:good:

Bish

• Like 1

Posted

First cut of hay? Blimey, is that not early.

Silage, They are still at it, I can here the silo humming in the distance. Edited by Polar Maritime
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Yes some tractors have been round the fields from the view of our house yesterday and today here in Falmouth. :)

Posted

Clear skies with some mist which will quickly clear.

Temp 11C

Wind southerly light

Pressure 1013mb falling.

Not appreciating this at the moment as my sinus is driving me up the wall. Posted Image

Forecast. South West England

Today:

A generally fine, dry day with further spells of very warm sunshine and light winds. Sunshine becoming increasingly hazy in the west as cloud gradually increases later. Maximum Temperature 22 Â°C.

Tonight:

Increasingly cloudy from the west, with clearer spells in the east allowing some localised mist patches to form. Some showery outbreaks are likely too, possibly thundery, mainly in the west. Minimum Temperature 9 Â°C.

Monday:

Mostly dry, with sunny spells continuing towards the east. Elsewhere, showery outbreaks of rain, heavy and thundery at times, and becoming cooler than of late. Maximum Temperature 21 Â°C.

Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday:

Continuing unsettled through Tuesday with showers or longer spells of rain, locally heavy, and temperatures returning to near normal. Becoming brighter on Wednesday and Thursday with scattered, possibly heavy, showers.

Edited by knocker

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

Clear skies with some mist which will quickly clear.

Temp 11C

Wind southerly light

Pressure 1013mb falling.

Not appreciating this at the moment as my sinus is driving me up the wall. Posted Image

Forecast. South West England

Today:

A generally fine, dry day with further spells of very warm sunshine and light winds. Sunshine becoming increasingly hazy in the west as cloud gradually increases later. Maximum Temperature 22 Â°C.

Tonight:

Increasingly cloudy from the west, with clearer spells in the east allowing some localised mist patches to form. Some showery outbreaks are likely too, possibly thundery, mainly in the west. Minimum Temperature 9 Â°C.

Monday:

Mostly dry, with sunny spells continuing towards the east. Elsewhere, showery outbreaks of rain, heavy and thundery at times, and becoming cooler than of late. Maximum Temperature 21 Â°C.

Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday:

Continuing unsettled through Tuesday with showers or longer spells of rain, locally heavy, and temperatures returning to near normal. Becoming brighter on Wednesday and Thursday with scattered, possibly heavy, showers.

Lets just hope these "heavy" showers will be "thundery showers".

Posted

Another glorious morning.. Blue sky's, light S/W winds and temp already 13.1c after an overnight low of 9.8c.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Another stunning morning her, with the temp already over 16.0c

Posted

19.4c already with a nice breeze, fair bit of fair weather Cumulus popping up though now but not obscuring the sun yet.

Posted

20.1c here already lovely blue skies, meant to be fishing tomorrow, wish the weather would stay like this! Rain looks likely if GFS is to be believed. EURO4 says different though. :D

Edited by Zephyr

Posted

19c here too and feels like it could be warmer than yesterday.....can smell the bbqs from last night guessing the neighbours had a few last night too looking at the recycling... Making shredded beef with salsa in pitta breads and jacket tats for tea... Boiled eggs and soldiers for brunch....

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

20℃ and blues skies.

23.1℃ to beat from yesterday, I think it would have been higher if it wasn't for that pesky cloud!

Posted

20.1c here already lovely blue skies, meant to be fishing tomorrow, wish the weather would stay like this! Rain looks likely if GFS is to be believed. EURO4 says different though. :D

I think you'll be ok with a very warm, sunny but increasingly hazy day until late afternoon/evening when thundery showers could pop up/move in gradually from the S/SW.

• Like 1

Posted

22.5c breezy though and cloud increasing although still sunny for the moment

Edited by WillinGlossop