Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted

Its from NI Weather. I posted in the model thread there. Knocker was the first to jump at me and say that its not southern biased in there. Lol!

Edited by ronan
  • Like 2

Posted

We'll done Ronan I was tempted to post something myself in the thread the disrespect any region gets other than southern counties of England is a joke. Shows the way to get a few likes is to post in the model forum though!

• Like 4

Posted

Cheers Bob. I have been tempted to do it for a while! Only man in there that really sticks up for himself and posts what he feels is Frosty and he gets plenty of stick!

• Like 2

Posted

Gone now though Ronan, Paul moved it all to the moans and ramps thread, very impressed you even managed to annoy John Holmes

• Like 3

Posted

Its all been moved to the moans thread now. Lol.

I certainly enjoyed the likes bumping up on my post even though i never post in the model thread. Ha

Edited by ronan
  • Like 2

Posted

Na Pom this is why he came in here looking for me because i highlighted hs post earlier.........................

Posted Today, 18:02

star_big.png
POPULAR

'ColdIsBest', on 07 Jan 2015 - 17:41, said:snapback.png

Most of us do not live in the North West, so is of no real interest.

GFS12z in the reliable time frame upto 7-days showing temps 4 to 12C Midlands southwards.

Snow is very unlikely.

ensemble-tt6-london.gif

Not getting into a slagging match but this proves my point to a certain extent?

• Like 3

And much of next week too pomeroysnow. I'm expecting several snow warnings from meto starting from sat and running through during next week also. Very interesting times for us now by looks of it. Didn't look this way 2 days ago! We may even get some troughing during week increasing chances of more prolonged snow!!

• Like 1

Posted

Met Eireann now have a status orange alert for winds for the NW coast, and status yellow for the rest of the country...

Think the snow to low levels on Saturday is marginal, obviously better, the more north and the higher ground you're on. I don't expect any lying snow in my neck of the woods… Will be nice to see a few falling flakes though!

• Like 3

Posted

Meto now have snow and ice warnings out for Saturday /Sunday looks like an interesting period of weather coming up. Take care on the western coasts folk's. Get the feeling we could be more in the firing line for this Storm than has been forecast. Edit just seen your post Rochey

• Like 5

Posted

Not getting too excited about this weekend, precipitation levels don't look to too high and snowfall will be marginal under 500 feet. A better chance from the next system next week as the precipitation will be heavier and the freezing levels lower.

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: blizzards and frost.

very interesting weather coming up, batten down the hatches. calm before the storm today.

could be significant falls of snow next week, with embedded troughs in the flow and 516 dam thickness close to the west of ireland which is quite remarkable. exciting times ahead. :cold:

Edited by stormforce 10
  • Like 3