Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Moans, ramps and banter

Message added by Paul,

Please keep in mind that this thread is not intended for complaining about or criticising other members. Let's maintain a respectful environment for everyone.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow in winter,warm sun in summer!!!!

Had a few glimpses of the sun but that was it. Another disappointing day again 

Posted

End of the day much better than the start. Lovely late afternoon here... edit. Looks like the cold and the rain are back next week. This country really is the pits.

Edited by SunnyG

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

Apart from a few days in January as well as a few days in the first half of March, it has been a very dull year so far. 

Edited by Weather Enthusiast91

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: T storms, severe gales, heat and sun, cold and snow

Much better from tomorrow onwards, warmer and sunnier, anything is better than today.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Basically intresting weather,cold,windy you name it

Shock to the system today, down working in London, so mild and quite humid, to be honest not nice, was good to get back further North, felt much cleaner and fresher.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: cold and snowy. Summer: hot and sunny

Lovely evening, 18c and sunny. 

IMG_2268.thumb.jpeg.c312a5dd22112e99475ad8c494f2d3b2.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: BWh

SunnyG I've seen a few people say that the cooler spell will be good for sunny and settled weather but Tuesday here is literally the opposite... gale force winds and more rain.

edit: turns out the crud is arriving on Monday instead 

Edited by raz.org.rain
  • Like 1

Posted

Just fed up completely now of the rain, the added warmth today is only intensifying the current rain, I feel the general added warmth in the atmosphere can only enhance rainfall this summer, in recent years we seem to be seeing much more intense rainfall from weak frontal features. It is not a good prospect. Current conditions are thoroughly awful, lake district lost under yellows and reds. 

raz.org.rain drier compared to the significantly above average rain so far this April, may just mean slightly less wet. 

Edited by damianslaw
  • Like 2

Posted

This month hasn't been bad quite honestly so far, the distinct smell of spring is in the air and the temps are seasonal, in fact I've had 10mm so far and with not too much more forecast, England could have it's first slightly drier or drier than average month since august last year. Given El Nino was forecast a while back, we should've expected an wetter than average period albeit not as prolonged as this. Anyway nature has a way of preparing us for the opposite of a certain weather extreme, I reckon we will be in for a remarkable summer and I reckon it will happen because no one is expecting it. Watch this space.

Posted

April 20th would be fab as it will be my sons first birthday and we tentatively planned a little gathering with hopes of being in the garden 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Posted

raz.org.rain Second half my bottom 🙂 They mean the last third of the month and that's too far away for them to know for sure. It'll be another literal damp squib.

• Thanks 1

Posted

on the coast Well yes I suppose it is, countrywide though it won't nearly be as soggy as April 2012 if the forecasts are near accurate. Wi

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Csa/Csb

Wade It's been wet and exceptionally dull so far. 51% of average rainfall and only 28.5 hours here. Pretty pathetic for the first third of April.

• Like 2

Posted

It hasn't been that bad here, in fact just to rub salt into the wound I have had glorious sunshine here over the past few days so I am a happy chappy, I like weather of all kinds, I would not mind if it was 30 degrees all year round or just drizzle all year round, nature will be nature and we have to respect that and not make ourselves ill by worrying and moaning.

Edited by Wade
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Clear blue skies!

Just seen the sunshine figures from yesterday & apparently we only had 2 poxy hours! It was out for about 5 hours in my garden so either their sunshine recorder is as useful as a can of lynx to put out a house fire or it was just so extremely regional yesterday that one place could have sunshine & 20 mins down the road it was overcast? What a disappointment! Today has started off with grey crap too.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes & stormy winters. Facebook @ Lance's Lightning Shots

Uh oh, on the latest ECM, the high pressure (that's still over a week away) is now being held to the west, leaving us in a yucky northerly flow. That won't go down well for many if it comes off!

Edited by ChannelThunder
  • Insightful 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Clear blue skies!

Think I'll be booking a short 4/5 day spell abroad for my week off next week. Forecast looks absolutely dire with hardly a spec of sunshine to be seen (as usual in this garbage country) and even rain has cropped up on most days now. The never ending unrelenting tsunami of raw sewage continues on and on and on!

• Thanks 1

Posted

yeah, spoke too soon - just looks like a continuation of the grey horrible theme that is now probably our default weather pattern going forwards but with lower temps.

Garbage

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Better start to the day here.  Plenty more sunshine than yesterday with just some high level cloud spoiling the party.  Much better though.  

Will let the day unfold as I don’t want to speak too soon.

• Like 1