Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The 'no Storms Club 2009' Continued......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

Oh Paul Lol, :D

I have just watched the video.It's hilarious :) I've watched it twice and downloaded it too. Excellently made I love it lol.

Posted

The NSC Club Rules.

Members take note ,here are the rules for the NSC as requested:

A Thunderstorm in the NSC is classed as follows:

1. You must have a thunderstorm directly overhead or very very close lightning near by you that makes you jump out of your skin or rush to turn off all electrics and comp.

2. A Thunderstorm has to last at least 45 minutes. (distant ones do not count)

3. Funnel clouds,Tornadoes,Cgs,armageddon etc must be present.

4. Street lights and .house lights must come on in the event of a storm.The sky needs to be pitch black in broad daylight and it must look like the end of the worlds scenario with constant thunder and lightning ( something I have never witnessed lol)

Here is a copy of the membership

I hereby solemnly swear that I (fill name in here) have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

And that if a storm decides to show up and surprise me I will be more then happy to resign my membership and notify the NSC immediately.

Your siggy here........

Posted

Oh no Jane I`ve never seen a tornado in my life :good: I`ve seen a funnel though lasting about 3/4 hour but that was only a shower to the NE, 9 or so years ago which would actually was a mini tornado but high up very very strange as it was only a once in a lifetime.

At least I`ve seen 1 thunderstorm this year going by that with overhead lightning which made me jump out of my skin, and struck a tree about 1/2 a mile away with loud thunder, but it it was delicate thunder showers to start with which I also love. :D

Edited by Snowyowl9

Posted

LOL Jane, guess nobody's leaving anytime soon lol and maybe a few ex members should return :good: As for that 1 rumble a few weeks ago, it did actually blow my power pack or maybe lightning somewhere lmao.

I hereby solemnly swear that I Joanne Kinsey have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

And that if a storm decides to show up and surprise me I will be more then happy to resign my membership and notify the NSC immediately.

Joanne Kinsey

Edited by jo200199

Posted
Ok all,

Iam sat in this freezing cold drenched tent lol. Ineed to know what the video is like Paul posted up pleeeeaaassee lol.I only have limited laptop power until the weekend aaarrrggghhh.As requested I will make up some rules for the NSC and will be online to post them up when I get the chance lol.

I wanna a stooorm please send me one lol

The video is fantastic, you really should watch it, its worth using your last bit of battery for!!

Posted
The video is fantastic, you really should watch it, its worth using your last bit of battery for!!

Lol,have seen it now.Very well put together.I luv it. :D

Lol, just to say, do you reckon I should cut down on the time of the storm. Any ideas to add,please feel free to do so :good::):D

Posted
Lol,have seen it now.Very well put together.I luv it. :D

Lol, just to say, do you reckon I should cut down on the time of the storm. Any ideas to add,please feel free to do so :D:):)

:good: I think that is farely insignificant when we are waiting for something out of the day after tomorrow or armegeddon before we get our free pass out of the NSC lol

Posted

The NSC Club Rules.

1. You must have a thunderstorm directly overhead or very very close lightning near by you that makes you jump out of your skin or rush to turn off all electrics and comp.

2. A Thunderstorm has to last at least 45 minutes. (distant ones do not count)

3. Funnel clouds,Tornadoes,Cgs,armageddon etc must be present.

4. Street lights and .house lights must come on in the event of a storm.The sky needs to be pitch black in broad daylight and it must look like the end of the worlds scenario with constant thunder and lightning ( something I have never witnessed lol)

I hereby solemnly swear that I (Koppite) have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

Yours faithfully Koppite.

Would it be possible to become a member please, although I've witnessed several storms this year, i can safely say that not one of them resembles anything close to what is needed to pass the rules set out in this membership. :D Looks like i could be a member for life if accepted. :good:

Edited by Koppite

Posted

Okay lol,

Have now changed the rules.I was asking abit much on the last one :clap: lol

Anyway..here's the new rules:

The NSC Club Rules.

1. You must have a thunderstorm directly overhead or very very close by.

2. A Thunderstorm has to last at least 15 minutes plus. (distant ones do not count)

3. Funnel clouds,Tornadoes,Cgs,any of these is a bonus lol

I hereby solemnly swear that I (fill name in here) have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

Your siggy here........

Mods,please can you delete my other rules 2 pages back.Thank you :clap:

Posted
Okay lol,

Have now changed the rules.I was asking abit much on the last one :clap: lol

Anyway..here's the new rules:

The NSC Club Rules.

2. A Thunderstorm has to last at least 15 minutes plus. (distant ones do not count)

Your siggy here........

Mods,please can you delete my other rules 2 pages back.Thank you :clap:

Ha Ha, maybe I'll be in with a chance now (one day ANYWAY!!!)

I hereby solemnly swear that I Joanne Kinsey have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

JoKin

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms
ok that clarifies it Im in here...with my seven bangs and 2 flashes...

havent been arrested yet though :clap:

I hereby solemnly swear that I (Carl43Wrexham) have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

Posted
Thank you Jane for clearing that up, I won't be needing the membership anymore more! :clap:

Nope, nor me thanks. :clap:

Edited by Koppite

Posted

Is it fair to say that members of the NW Storm chase teams are excluded from membership? :clap:

Or do we get some kind of deluxe membership for having to travel halfway around the world just to get storms because their home towns (e.g. Northampton - storm dying ground) are so utterly pants for them!

-PBS-

Posted
Is it fair to say that members of the NW Storm chase teams are excluded from membership? :angry:

Or do we get some kind of deluxe membership for having to travel halfway around the world just to get storms because their home towns (e.g. Northampton - storm dying ground) are so utterly pants for them!

-PBS-

good point!!

yes do we count even though we have seen incredible lightning storms..

Or is this a UK club only :clap:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer - Storms Winter - Blizzards

I hereby solemnly swear that I Graham Moore has not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

Garham Moore!

Posted

All you USA storm chasers can join until you go back on the storm chase( you lucky buggars) lol

Does anybody know when the next lot of storms are due ? :lol: Like the rest of you ,I'm getting impatient again lol

Posted
Hi Jane, I would say the start of next week, say from Mon to Wed may have storms after the LP system and associated fronts have passed through tonight and through tomorrow. MetO forecasts for heavy showers with the risk of thunder so at least that's something to watch out for! :lol:

Thank you weather09 for letting me know. :) I'm bored without any storms to look forward too lol

Posted

Ex hurricanes/ex tropical storms are another good thing to bring thunderstorms like in 2004 with tropical humid air,most thundery august on record,and a very wet summer that was too.

But theres none of those about yet,with lows in around what this fax shows.

http://91.121.93.17/pics/brack2a.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms

I'm out of here...good luck to those still waiting.

Posted

The NSC Club Rules.

I hereby solemnly swear that I (*Stormforce~Beka*) have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

Your siggy here........ *S~F~B*

Nothing for the past 16 months so i'm still in!

Posted

The NSC Club Rules.

I hereby solemnly swear that I (*RichardW2*) have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

Your siggy here........ *RichardW2*

Posted

Can't Believe it AGAIN!!!! The rain and storms went around me again . B) Why I ask? WHY gRRRRRRR

I'm emigrating to Texas now. :)

I hereby solemnly swear that I Jane Louise have not witnessed a single storm so far this year in 2009.

And that if a storm decides to show up and surprise me I will be more then happy to resign my membership and have the biggest party in the world.

Your siggy here........ Storm starved Jane (grrrrr)