Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The 'no Storms Club 2009' Continued......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

The storm shield has finally been broken this afternoon :D 2 storms but not much rain unfortunately :lol:

another 2 storms just missed by a few mile, so i was close to having 4 storms this afternoon :lol:

[/quote

Wooo hooo,congrats, :lol:

I am camping in a tent at moment,We have some lovely convection here.I will let you know later if I finally get a storm lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: the stormier the better...

Am getting really cheesed off now, nothing at all last week, and now seemingly everywhere except our little part of the world is getting a storm. What do we have...wall to wall grey sky, not even rain! Arrrrrrrrgh...

Posted

We have avoided all storms and heavy rain today, I am still very much a member of the club I think for this summer. Boring pointless day. I give up now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: early spring, warm summers and cold winters

Nothing here, quelle surprise! Did have 2mm of rain though whoppee.

Posted

I have a great little Video that should be Uploaded by the Middle to end of this week which I am sure some of you might find Interesting :doh: :lol:

Posted

Jane where abouts are you....here we a have had nothing apart from a heavy shower......towards Cleave?

look forward to the vid Paul

well i am here until may 2010 usa :doh:

the english Storms weather xxxxx....xxxxx..x.x.x.xxxxx!!!!!!!

give up

Edited by dogs32

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms
Am getting really cheesed off now, nothing at all last week, and now seemingly everywhere except our little part of the world is getting a storm. What do we have...wall to wall grey sky, not even rain! Arrrrrrrrgh...

Sounds as bad as round here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms & Snow

Nothing here either - again.

Light shower around 10:20 am then just more passing clouds, sunny periods and an irritating gusty wind.

Met Office has weather warnings out for everyone except Wales currently, so it looks like the usual weather warning jinx is in operation.

Lets hope things might improve tomorrow when the wind becomes more N.W.ly and lighter, a situation which has been known to favour the Surrey area where convection gets a chance to develop.

Posted
:doh: Again Swindon misses everything!! Storms are becoming electrical from the Milands northwards. Can't wait to see the map showing the locations of strikes over the course of the year, there will be a big white dot with Swindon in the middle surrounded by a mass of red crosses. :D

Posted

Another day...another thumpingly epic failure.

Any chance tomorrow.........nah! No way...I live in the storm free capital of the UK.

Posted
Another day...another thumpingly epic failure.

Any chance tomorrow.........nah! No way...I live in the storm free capital of the UK.

Bingo, nothing here again either. Terrible day.

Posted

In all my years of studying Storms in Glos...Since 1972 ish...I have never known glos to be so bad...

we didnt even get heavy April showers this year for the first time.....

by now we have had at least one fairly decent storm....

I personally have heard 7 rumbles 3 flashes since January 1st....

Rain, well we have hardly had any rain for 3 weeks....Some rain but not prolonged...

I hhave lost 3 Conifiers due to lack of rain....never have I seen this in my gardening years....

maybe we will get our fair share before the summer is out

had about 2mm of rain..still waiting for the 40

Edited by dogs32

Posted

I didn`t expect any thunderyshowers let alone thunderstorms here today just as the wind comes in from the west and it`s cool,it`s gone as expected,some nice TCU with 3 or so CB`s but nothing too impressive,it went black to the north aswell,a moderate shower only this afternoon.

So the east of england get all the storms again.

Posted
I didn`t expect any thunderyshowers let alone thunderstorms here today just as the wind comes in from the west and it`s cool,it`s gone as expected,some nice TCU with 3 or so CB`s but nothing too impressive,it went black to the north aswell,a moderate shower only this afternoon.

So the east of england get all the storms again.

It has to be said that some areas are getting a good deal more than their fair share of storms of late. Just makes it all the more galling for those of us who miss out.......and miss out....and miss out :):):angry:

Edited by Carl43Wrexham

Posted
It has to be said that some areas are getting a good deal more than their fair share of storms of late. Just makes it all the more galling for those of us who miss out.......and miss out....and miss out :):):angry:

There has not been a single overhead thunderstorm in Lincoln yet this year. We have hardly had our fair share at all here anyway.

Posted

It's not FAIR!! nothing happened at all today! :D I really thought today would be the day. arggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

I really give up now. :doh:

I was even looking forward to a nice sunset at least out here camping,but noooo that never happened either. grrrrrrrrr :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Blimey you must be on the brink over there. You sound really storm starved now! My sumpathy goes out to Glocuestershire.

Posted
I have a great little Video that should be Uploaded by the Middle to end of this week which I am sure some of you might find Interesting :doh::D

Noooo,lol.I will only be more jealous lol

Posted
It's not FAIR!! nothing happened at all today! :D I really thought today would be the day. arggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

I really give up now. :doh:

I was even looking forward to a nice sunset at least out here camping,but noooo that never happened either. grrrrrrrrr :)

*hands Jane a tissue*....I'm sure while everyone else is loving their storms, we will get the real corkers (1 day) lol. It can't even manage a decent attempt at rain here let alone a storm aggrhhh!!!

Posted
Jane where abouts are you....here we a have had nothing apart from a heavy shower......towards Cleave?

look forward to the vid Paul

well i am here until may 2010 usa :D

the english Storms weather xxxxx....xxxxx..x.x.x.xxxxx!!!!!!!

give up

dogs, I'm camping in between Glos and Tewks...nothing, absouloutly nothing, happened today. :doh:

*hands Jane a tissue*....I'm sure while everyone else is loving their storms, we will get the real corkers (1 day) lol. It can't even manage a decent attempt at rain here let alone a storm aggrhhh!!!

Awww,thank you jo,

I know we have to be positive .Like you mentioned maybe we will get some right corkers soon :) Fingers X for maybe tomorrow lol.