Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

3 Counties & Ea Cold Spell Discussion Part 5

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters
whistling.gifoops.gifCould this be the twist of fait, from big baddy in the east, nothing adds up anymore. Plenty of tricks up its sleeve.... ????

Posted

whistling.gifoops.gifCould this be the twist of fait, from big baddy in the east, nothing adds up anymore. Plenty of tricks up its sleeve.... ????

Your very close to St. Albans! Yup the snow here settled quickly, appears we could be in for more looking at the radar.

Posted

Your very close to St. Albans! Yup the snow here settled quickly, appears we could be in for more looking at the radar.

I hope so, drinks.gif

Posted

The 80's winters came in clusters and like you said is very likely to be a period of colder winters ahead of us Cant wait till the end of the month, the NAO should return to negative by the end of next week after a short rise to average. By the way when is Kold returning back on?, I miss his posts!

SM, Kold is around Thurrock way, Essex and so in the London, SE Thread unfortunately :lol:

Posted

Yeah Saint. Just needs to build....needs to be heavier to make any real impression...

Settled here rather quickly, looking at the latest radar returns their seems to be more snow showers heading our way!?

Posted

Hubby just offered me £100 bets it not gonna snow before i go to bed...looking at the radar Im thinking something should fall here within the next hour -90 mins.... what do you guys think?? take the bet or politely decline?

Posted

Settled here rather quickly, looking at the latest radar returns their seems to be more snow showers heading our way!?

I'm trying to work out where this has come from.......................................I cant :diablo:

Looking at the winds at different levels as the sat sequence shows clouds moving in different directions. Looking at the NAE, it shows the wind direction E then moving down through the layers to a SE...

Edited by Wayneywoo

Posted

I'm trying to work out where this has come from.......................................I cant :diablo:

Looking at the winds at different levels as the sat sequence shows clouds moving in different directions. Looking at the NAE, it shows the wind direction E then moving down through the layers to a SE...

:lol: :lol: It just seems to be wandering into Essex/ the Thames and making it's way towards us!:lol:

Posted

Hubby just offered me £100 bets it not gonna snow before i go to bed...looking at the radar Im thinking something should fall here within the next hour -90 mins.... what do you guys think?? take the bet or politely decline?

Is it not snowing at the moment? Looks like it should be in P'boro

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Ice

My other half really loves ice climbing, went over to Norway last March, he's keeping an eye on North Wales smile.gif

Thanks for the link will check that out. Did a lot in Wales back in the day. Lakes is my stomping ground now with a few excursions north o'er the border

Posted

Heavy snow is now falling. :diablo:

We have rain falling and have had most of the evening . . looks like you have that magic final ingredient that we are missing

Janet x

Posted
whistling.gifI know this is aiming high, but what would the media be saying, if it turned out to be heavy snow showers over night, 5-8 cm when all warnings have been down graded or removed, even better if that 20cm landed.shok.gifoops.gif

Posted

Is it not snowing at the moment? Looks like it should be in P'boro

According to raintoday I should be covered in the stuff!! hahaha But Im not, glad to see TEITS has got some!!! Think Im taking that bet quickly lol xxx

Posted

:lol: :lol: It just seems to be wandering into Essex/ the Thames and making it's way towards us!:lol:

Looks like the Thames may be our friend tonight. Maybe it'll invite the North Sea in to it's party tonight, and create absolute mayhem for us to the NW :(:(:D:D:D

Posted

Looks to me like a streamer of sorts developing in the Thames estury and traveling NW. This would tie in with TEITS view of winds backing SE. TEITS - Do you think this streamer could develop / continue? Wifey is a teacher and keeps asking if she will have to go into school tommorow?

Posted

Looks like the Thames may be our friend tonight. Maybe it'll invite the North Sea in to it's party tonight, and create absolute mayhem for us to the NW :( :( :D :D :D

Hopefully!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted

Hopefully!biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Gone all quite outside now boo hoocc_confused.gifcray.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

According to raintoday I should be covered in the stuff!! hahaha But Im not, glad to see TEITS has got some!!! Think Im taking that bet quickly lol xxx

lol could be drinks on you then at midnight then!!! here in south beds we have a snow shower and settling aswell which is a suprize after the way the laying snow has been melting all day!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, and Snow.

Tis snowing here in St. Ives - not heavy though at all, nor is it settling.