Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland - Regional Weather Discussion

Posted

Over 42mm of rain in the last 24 hours and near 10 mm for the last hour. Incredible down pour just petering out now. Looking at the radar, more to come too. My water butt is overflowing!

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

A lot of rain here in the last 24hrs,definatley feels more Autumnal here today,max temp 14.5c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Looking forward to tomorrow. The first proper chilly day of Autumn. Temps between 10 and 13C, but with the strong wind, wind chill down to 5C in places. Twill be refreshing!

Posted

Yes will feel a lot more Autumnal over the next few days especially tomorrow.

A dry start to the day here today with the temp getting up to 19.7c,rain in the afternoon followed by a clearance in the late afternoon with fresher conditions.

Currently clear temp 10.0c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Winds of 50km/h already in places. I haven't stepped outside yet, but I'm sure it'll feel chilly when I do!

Posted

Certainly felt like Autumn today a blustery day with showers and sunny spells ,certainly felt chilly out in the wind. Max temp 12.1c

Current temp 9.4c and still rather showery.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: blizzards and frost.

Looking forward to a couple of frosty nights to kill all the flies that are really p****** me off

yeah there a real menace, seems like they have been here forever.mad.gif

Posted

yeah there a real menace, seems like they have been here forever.mad.gif

You would have thought that the last 3 winters would have hit the beestards hard but nope they seem to becoming in greater numbers every year, and don't get me started about the monster spiders we have quick as fook too, at least they will eat other pests, but still they is something not right about a spider as big as a mouse scuttling across your feet!!

Edited by Pomeroysnow

Posted

You would have thought that the last 3 winters would have hit the beestards hard but nope they seem to becoming in greater numbers every year, and don't get me started about the monster spiders we have quick as fook too, at least they will eat other pests, but still they is something not right about a spider as big as a mouse scuttling across your feet!!

dont mind spiders, just flies and women bother me. lol just joking about the latter.acute.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold

dont mind spiders, just flies and women bother me. lol just joking about the latter.acute.gif

just as well you are, the female contingent on net-wx are known for their fierce approach and venomous bite!!

Posted

We are killing spiders everyday in our house!! They are massive!! Don't know why there is so many this year! Maybe they are telling us that there's a mega cold winter on the way and they need shelter away from it!rofl.gif

Posted

Hows it going folks!! Some amount of rain falling there tonight!! Gonna be a mid week!

http://www.donegalda...and-humid-heat/

hey there ronan, yep spells of rain on and off, some of it quite heavy and very mild.

Posted

Its interesting how wet our autumns have been for the last while, I definitely think we are in a cycle of wet autumns and dryish winters/springs.

That said I am fed up with the amount of rain we have had can the taps be turned off please

Imagine this amount of precip during the winter months when its colder and we have more chance of snow!! Hope your well stalked up Pomeroy for this winter as if i remember you had it pretty bad last year!! Think we should start putting up some of our pictures from last year just to wet our appetite! I remember you put one up of your car with about a foot of snow on top of it! lol! I have attached a picture of our first really heavy snowfal on the 6th December last year! It brought the roads to a standstill!!

post-1251-0-64616800-1318323751_thumb.jp