Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London & The South East Regional Discussion - Part 13

kold weather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & T-Storms

Heavy snow falling now to the west of Woking. Semi rural Village location, so roads quickly becoming covered now.

Posted

Yey Happy others have snow..... wonder how much my sis in plym and my mum in somerset will get..... cuba libre here then bed..... why is telly so bad..... oh well.... will keep an eye on here and watch history of punk......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme

really heavy here now, grass, roofs, cars all getting a covering , getting noticeably colder too

Posted

Will there be more coming across our region? METO still have snow up until 6am covering all but the far east which shows sleet for a while? Radar looks to me as though it is now west of the region only?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: love snow and frosty mornings

Yey Happy others have snow..... wonder how much my sis in plym and my mum in somerset will get..... cuba libre here then bed..... why is telly so bad..... oh well.... will keep an eye on here and watch history of punk......

Lol thats what im watching whilst running out side to watch the snow

Posted

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental. Dry air, storms and snow.

Heavy snow falling now to the west of Woking. Semi rural Village location, so roads quickly becoming covered now.

Another poster with a fine choice of footy team.

Posted

this snow map of tweets for snow falling is really good http://uksnowmap.com/

Just got home from work, has been snowing where i am on the coast since about 8 now and it's starting to settle on the grass. I've deffiently noticed a trend the last few years of getting let down by hyped events like saturday and then getting snow when it was less expected!

Posted

I maybe wrong, but there seems to be PPN spawning in the North Sea and linking up to the main band... this might help keep intensity for a while longer, can someone who knows what theyre doing check....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme

??? :sorry: where are you again - its stopped in my little spot :lazy:

I'm in Mile Oak

Posted

Coming down quite heavily still in Surbiton, medium-sized flakes and cars all well covered; roads and pavements still struggling to go white:(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, frosty autumns and snowy winters

Crawley moderate snow, settling on cars and on existing snow from last week end. Been watching via wifes iPhone/face time as I'm in Madrid at the moment - she is getting fed up with holding her phone by the window so that can see it 'live'!

Mixed feelings as I want it to keep snowing but am flying back into Gatwick tomorrow!

Now that is dedication to do some lamp post watching via FaceTime in Madrid :lol:

Wife now refuses to hold phone at window so plan 'b' on to highways agency traffic cams http://www.trafficengland.com/map.aspx?long0=-99.84658118935386&lat0=3109.3947687595796&long1=87.84378918101663&lat1=3028.597650115512

Edited by Hanny