Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West & Central Southern England - Weather Chat

Nick L

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Agreed Mark and Enforcer. I'd be as happy as a pig in excrement even if all we had was a decent dusting here. They are having some pretty heavy snow out of that in the West Mids. 20-30 mins of moderate-heavy snowfall is all I want! Is it really too much to ask for?

Be good to get 1cm but after seeing that southerly movement a short time ago buddy be happy to catch a bit of it now

Posted

Ooooh just back from the pub had a last look at the radar and seen that sneaky number heading straight for us. Interesting!!! Not what I was expecting!  :drunk:  Think I'm going to have to stay up a little bit longer now! Think it will just clip us here but you never know.

temp 2.5

DP -0.4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Be good to get 1cm but after seeing that southerly movement a short time ago buddy be happy to catch a bit of it now

I'm crossing everything here! Even my dogs paws :rofl:

My prediction is... It'll lose some intensity as it moves further S/SE and we'll probably clip the Eastern flank of it. It's at times like these that i'm grateful that radars exist :D

Posted

I'm crossing everything here! Even my dogs paws :rofl:

My prediction is... It'll lose some intensity as it moves further S/SE and we'll probably clip the Eastern flank of it. It's at times like these that i'm grateful that radars exist :D

If we miss out again. Feel like hitting a brick wall lol

Posted

Haha! Even though i'm worried that this will slide to our West, It is very addictive to watch.

I'm like some addict waiting for his next fix. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next radar shot, frantically refreshing the page :rofl:

Posted

just hit north cotswolds (moreton in marsh) - 1.30, right on cue. light at present

Posted

A bit more eastward correction. Closer

It has swung ever so slightly more Eastward but still not enough for my liking! It needs to start heading in more of an E/SE direction. At the moment it's on a S/SE track.

Nick, if you read this, do you expect this to start wrapping around the low and swing more Easterly?

Posted

Come on.. Andy Enforcer let's bring it home!

I've turned the hoover on and stuck the nozzle out the window in a desperate attempt to swing it :rofl:

Posted

It has swung ever so slightly more Eastward but still not enough for my liking! It needs to start heading in more of an E/SE direction. At the moment it's on a S/SE track.

Nick, if you read this, do you expect this to start wrapping around the low and swing more Easterly?

Yes better but need it more this way..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

If the laws of physics are awake at this hour then I should bloody well hope so!

It does seem to be taking more of an eastwards shift.