Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch : Cymru And South West England

J10

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snow. Summer: Hot and Dry

snow showers bulding up.

Posted

I have just joined to thank you all for a very entertaining day. I usually have a look on here before Glastonbury festival but have now become addicted to snow watch. You are all great, I just wish I understood. :lol:

I have looked at the met office radar and it appears to be white almost everwhere.

I am in Somerset BTW and looking at the radar there appears to be white stuff over the sea by North Cornwall and patches of white over parts of Somerset.

I still don't know if I am getting any snow, fingers crossed as a duvet day tomorrow would be great. :)

I hope you all get the snow you want.

I have just joined to thank you all for a very entertaining day. I usually have a look on here before Glastonbury festival but have now become addicted to snow watch. You are all great, I just wish I understood. :lol:

I have looked at the met office radar and it appears to be white almost everwhere.

I am in Somerset BTW and looking at the radar there appears to be white stuff over the sea by North Cornwall and patches of white over parts of Somerset.

I still don't know if I am getting any snow, fingers crossed as a duvet day tomorrow would be great. :)

Welcome to the crazy world :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snow. Summer: Hot and Dry

South Wales already has a covering even in Cardiff Bay. Im in Cardiff North at ASL 210meters and i got 5cm.

Edited by Wales123098

Posted

Nothing yet for North Bristol and looking at the radar - all the good stuff is heading south of me. Might get a few flakes later - hope the precipitation looks better in the morning.

Posted
Nothing yet for North Bristol and looking at the radar - all the good stuff is heading south of me. Might get a few flakes later - hope the precipitation looks better in the morning.

Hey where abouts in Bristol, anywhere near Yate or Coalpit Heath?

I know its annoying see all the good stuff go underneath us. ;)

Posted

Well just looked out the window at the lamp post and what is falling can only be described as thin slices of ice as rather than looking like snow, they seem to be shimmering in the light of the lamp post O_o

It's extremely light though so nothing of any significance.

Edited by slinky1989

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.
Showers dying out on the radar, i thought they might have made it B)

still awake damn it. Those showers seem to be heading toward somerset or has the radar broken again?!

can't make it into the no snow zone surely. :o

Posted
still awake damn it. Those showers seem to be heading toward somerset or has the radar broken again?!

can't make it into the no snow zone surely. :o

just had another little shower is very grainy but has settled ... how sad am i .. been stood outside in it couldnt see where it was coming from must be blowing in the wind B) ..

Posted
It can't get to Gurney Slade without pasting me first, can it? Oh, I suppose the Mendips are a bit NW of me...

Oh, ah, urk, what a berk. I've been so busy looking at the M25 webcams, where it is ^really^ snowing I haven't looked out my window for a while.

It is snowing.

Not too hard, but the ground is white.

How long has this been going on for? :lol:

Edited by Steve_De4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.
Oh, ah, urk, what a berk. I've been so busy looking at the M25 webcams, where it is ^really^ snowing I haven't looked out my window for a while.

It is snowing.

Not too hard, but the ground is white.

How long has this been going on for? :help:

off to bed now but met office update looks better for west country and bristol area!

Posted
Looks like little pieces of ice falling from the sky past the lamp post.

where are you Mr Rain Rain Rain? I did have right proper snow flakes here for a while...

Posted

Currently another snow flurry adding to that dusting slightly