Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: Midlands & C Southern England

Posted
Here in Penkridge, I'm basking in 85 degree heat with clear skies and high humidity......surprised?......Thats because I'm sitting in the bath with my laptop surfing the net... :lol:

Is that safe with electric and water and all??!! still very light snow and temp is -0.6C. Come on band pep up and move more NW-im panicking now! all the heavy ppn is sliding to the east of me and going north!

Posted

http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=53305

Here's some pictures ive just took when i went for a lovely walk.

Went out in sunglasses its much easier how heavy the snow was just :D

Still snowing moderately now with nice large flakes and snow level is building up here now, around 4cm generally though more in some spots.

Posted

It looks to me as though the band of precipitation to the east of Birmingham is pivoting and will eventually come across Shropshire and Herefordshire — if it does that will top up our 10cm snow very nicely thank you!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!
:D:):D:):rofl:

only you could come out with somehting like that...

lol....aye up!

Is that safe with electric and water and all??!! still very light snow and temp is -0.6C. Come on band pep up and move more NW-im panicking now! all the heavy ppn is sliding to the east of me and going north!

Its running on the battery my man, I'm more concerned about dropping it in the bath...lol......Anyhoos, I have some light to moderate snow at my location....The western flank of this trough is fragmenting somewhat, but judging by the NW radar, the main frontal precip is pivoting towards the west, smack bang in my direction....luvvly jubbly :D

Edited by ajpoolshark

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms
Its falling lightly in North Birmingham again, I have a feeling its gone more southern :)

Dont worry, its coming our way! :lol:

Posted
lol....aye up!

Its running on the battery my man, I'm more concerned about dropping it in the bath...lol......Anyhoos, I have some light to moderate snow at my location....The western flank of this trough is fragmenting somewhat, but judging by the NW radar, the main frontal precip is pivoting towards the west, smack bang in my direction....luvvly jubbly :lol:

lololol you make me smile just mind you dont drop it lol.

so are we all set up for a lovely snow feast do you think and i can see some fragmention at the front what do you think

cher

x

Posted

Just kicked off here again - biggest flakes of the day so far heading Stoke way.

Posted

As you can see from the 2:30pm radar a really heavy spell of snow came over here, really looks lovely outside haha i feel like dancing :lol:

Going back out in it later when its thick enough to build a proper snowman.

Edited by conor123

Posted
just small flakes here in Wolve's.. :lol:

is there anybody else from south oxon/berks alive out there? Decent snow falling here now for about an hour. slight thaw and the snow isn't settling where it is wet....just wondering how much more to come?

..i only see a narrow ban of moderate snow, the rest being light stuff. The remainder of the stuff coming out of France needs to pep up a bit too.

Edited by A horse called man

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Constant light snow here. The real fun and games comes very shortly!

Posted
is there anybody else from south oxon/berks alive out there? Decent snow falling here now for about an hour. slight thaw and the snow isn't settling where it is wet....just wondering how much more to come?

From Reading, very fine grains coming down but snow is thawing I think it is done here.

Posted
Constant light snow here. The real fun and games comes very shortly!

will the wolve's will be lucky enough to get more heavy snow ?

cheers

Posted
It looks to me as though the band of precipitation to the east of Birmingham is pivoting and will eventually come across Shropshire and Herefordshire — if it does that will top up our 10cm snow very nicely thank you!

thats what the bbc24 just showed, will be looking to the NE later

Posted
will the wolve's will be lucky enough to get more heavy snow ?

cheers

Yep, very shortly will it begin properly and there could be hours of it!

With 7cm here already in parts upto 20cm seems possible! Probably 15cm more really.