Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: Midlands & C Southern England

Posted

im a bit worried though, seems lie the band is fizzling out by the second.

Or will it puff up again later on?

Posted
Well, still snowing here.....getting a little wet by the looks of it, but i really do hope i wake up at 7am and its still there lol!!! NIGHT EVERY1, ENJOY THE SNOW!!!

nite

cher

x

Posted

It's a lot more like it here now! Took it's time but coming down very nicely :yahoo: Beginnings of a decent covering on the roads and cars...

Well done Isaac - patience is a virtue for which you have been rewarded!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Bugger....cant sleep....anyone would think there's snow on its way or sumthink.......lol

Posted
LMAO enjoy it hun

cher

x

Snows turning heavier now, probably going to be a total white out soon, I think my area will do quite well out of this. What part of south Birmingham are you located Cher ?

Posted
It's a lot more like it here now! Took it's time but coming down very nicely :yahoo: Beginnings of a decent covering on the roads and cars...

Well done Isaac - patience is a virtue for which you have been rewarded!

lol, ive got a yellow blob over me but im just getting the odd flake.... arghhhh!!!!!

Posted
Bugger....cant sleep....anyone would think there's snow on its way or sumthink.......lol

:yahoo: aj you should be in the land of nod you have a long drive tomorrow

cher

x

Snows turning heavier now, probably going to be a total white out soon, I think my area will do quite well out of this. What part of south Birmingham are you located Cher ?

licky hills

cher

x

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!
:rolleyes: aj you should be in the land of nod you have a long drive tomorrow

cher

x

Tell me about it........slept for about 2 hours....had disturbing dreams about lamp posts (think I was a dog in a former life)....and am now set here in front of the PC, cigarette in one hand having just scoffed down a bowl of frosties, staring at a bloody big pink mass heading my way on my monitor....lol

Posted
  • Location: Leicester City Centre (Home) Ashby-De-La-Zouch (Work)
  • Location: Leicester City Centre (Home) Ashby-De-La-Zouch (Work)

Just been called twice out of hours so thought I'd come and have a look on here :rolleyes:

Still nothing happening on the snow front here... although the radar shows it to be knocking on the door!

Posted

i am seconds away from giving up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew it ws over for us here from the start.

Posted
Tell me about it........slept for about 2 hours....had disturbing dreams about lamp posts (think I was a dog in a former life)....and am now set here in front of the PC, cigarette in one hand having just scoffed down a bowl of frosties, staring at a bloody big pink mass heading my way on my monitor....lol

you really should get out more :rolleyes::rofl:

cher

x

Posted

i m off to bed now guys.. it has been a frustrating night.. huh but hope we will get some snow tomorrow.. nyt everyone...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms
andy how you doing your end any news

cher

x

Nothing falling even though the radar says it is... The radar is usually accurate but I find sometimes in snow events it shows light snow over me but nothing is falling. It seems the band of snow is further south than the radar suggests.. Hence why it arrived in Northampton 20 minutes ago and its just arrived where you are even though it said it arrived there about an hour ago.

Posted
you really should get out more :rolleyes::rofl:

cher

x

Hahaha....just heard a female voice from the bedroom say, and I qoute....''what are you doing?...why are you awake?.....your not on that bloody computer again are you??''..... :lol: ........ok, I must return to the land of nod.....

Posted
what is like down there cher?

getting heavier

cher

x

Nothing falling even though the radar says it is... The radar is usually accurate but I find sometimes in snow events it shows light snow over me but nothing is falling. It seems the band of snow is further south than the radar suggests.. Hence why it arrived in Northampton 20 minutes ago and its just arrived where you are even though it said it arrived there about an hour ago.

hope its with you soon andy

right i have a stinking headache so im off to bed night all

cher

x

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms
Hahaha....just heard a female voice from the bedroom say, and I qoute....''what are you doing?...why are you awake?.....your not on that bloody computer again are you??''..... :rolleyes: ........ok, I must return to the land of nod.....

LMAO!!!!!!!! funniest post I have read all night, I can imagine it :rofl: You are like.. Ummm err no dear... *hurries off back to bed like a naughty boy that has been sent to his room*

Posted
getting heavier

cher

x

more flakes now falling here now. the radar is awfully wrong. how can this be?