• Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

29291kp.jpg

:)

Come to daddy lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Tornadoes, Snow, and lovely summer Sun

Blob Watch - very positive developments for eastern Kent folk - a blob is developing nicely off Lowestoft and heading south south west. Thers a squeeze as a renewed push from NW Holland meets a push from Lincolnshire- this should serve to shift the showers currently in mid channel further west (I hope).

yeeeeeeee haaaaaaarrrrr! fingers crossed!!

Posted

I know the Buienradar is a forecast run, but I'm comparing the start of the run with our 5-minute radar.

I don't believe it is a forecast run, the time indicated is European time, one hour ahead of us.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Tornadoes, Snow, and lovely summer Sun

drinks.gif

Just as I thought it was all over... this looks pretty exciting IMO smile.gif

drinks.gif

Posted

EYE IN THE SKY....

Would you be kind enough to comment on whether North Kent will see further snowy outbreaks tonight? Any chance of some more snow ? - looking at the radar it looks as though any main activity will 'clip' the east coast - Giving places like whitstable a dusting? Do you think it will make a car drive to whitstable treacherous tomorrow morning? :)

Love the pic of the doggies - fab! lol! :yahoo:

Diffcult to say.

At the moment the snow showers in the N sea look to miss Kent and remain offshore. This is largely due to the wind being NNE,ly. Really need a NE,ly to bring those showers onshore. Could change later though.

Posted

Its now raining here on the Suffolk coast. :)

It might be because the shower is still developing so you caught the edge of it , should be snow when it hits here

Posted

Have been without internet much of the day, as lost it last night, and have been out and about taking photos today as well as 'trying' to get the last bits for christmas done

Can anyone tell me if Ipswich is due any more snow?, Im just wondering if mainly for toight and tomorrow morning. I have got to go to work, all ok for me as I can and will walk, but working in the theatre trade, its amazing how some people cant get on their feet and walk but insist on a refund!

Posted

Comparing the Radar with the Sat image , it looks like the shower is going south now because of that damn northerly wind :D

Posted

the 20:15 radar pic on http://www.meteox.com/gmapstatic.aspx?zoom=6&type=zoom&x=260&y=232 shows a dark blue area of cloud to the east of east Kent... it kinda looks like it's starting to be squeezed towards us at the same time as being pushed south... Doubt that shower will make it all the way though, it's just gonna continue into france I think :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.

I don't believe it is a forecast run, the time indicated is European time, one hour ahead of us.

D'oh! Sorry folks! :lol:

Posted

CNN European weather coming up in a few minutes focussing on the Eurosnow situation and potential as we head through the weekend.

Watch on Freeview channel 84, Sky 506, Virgin 607. :lol:

Posted

Here I don't think we'll get anything. I reckon for that to happen we'd have to have snow showers hitting the northern shores of norfolk and then penetrating right down to here. That seems unlikely. By extension, I would say northern parts of east anglia and perhaps the eastern tip of kent will get the heaviest stuff, if it is about, while southern east anglia will perhaps get some showers passing through, though also dying out in that area.

Posted
  • Location: Buntingford, North East Hertfordshire (120m asl) and Enfield, London (20m asl)
  • Location: Buntingford, North East Hertfordshire (120m asl) and Enfield, London (20m asl)

I notice that there is a LOT of activity just off the North coast of Norfolk. Another streamer kicking off? :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, sun, thunder, storms, frosts, summer heatwaves.

the 20:15 radar pic on http://www.meteox.com/gmapstatic.aspx?zoom=6&type=zoom&x=260&y=232 shows a dark blue area of cloud to the east of east Kent... it kinda looks like it's starting to be squeezed towards us at the same time as being pushed south... Doubt that shower will make it all the way though, it's just gonna continue into france I think :lol:

You may be right, I cant call it. The unzoomed view, big picture looks more encouraging. We shall know by about 9pm anyhow!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.

I notice that there is a LOT of activity just off the North coast of Norfolk. Another streamer kicking off? :lol:

Yes, W.Norfolk and parts of Cambs I think.

Edited by chrisbell0033944

Posted

In about 1hr 30mins or so we should find out if its snowing in se :lol:

Wind is now North North West :lol: :lol:

Posted

and 15cm is way ott surely?

Top end maximum,to cover themselves,and if your one of those golden balls who happen to be in the right place at the right time for a long time,maybe :lol:

Posted

Should be snowing in margate soon , my timing was way off... blame old radar updates :lol: