Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

East Anglia & South East Cold Spell Discussion

MAF

Posted

Just looked out the window and its hammering down! shok.gif

Even the road is now covered again, it was mainly slush that had re-frozen. Temp currently at 0.2c DP -1 Windchill -6 cold.gif .

Matt. good.gif

hello mate im in heybridge,hillery close

Posted

i am new here wish people would talk to me here

everyone is welcome here T123 :unknw: pop your location into your avatar and then we get an idea as to where you are

the thread sometimes flies along with weather like this so dont feel ignored, its just the way it goes in here sometimes :wallbash:

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

Posted

everyone is welcome here T123 :unknw: pop your location into your avatar and then we get an idea as to where you are

the thread sometimes flies along with weather like this so dont feel ignored, its just the way it goes in here sometimes :wallbash:

okay

Posted

Looks like showers are passing either side of my location atm, looks like one of those snow shields I read about :wallbash:

regards,

Steve ( Leigh-on-Sea )

Posted

are you with O2 internet by any chance ?

Sky mate :wallbash:

Posted

I hate to ask, but...

My mum keeps talking about being me being 'stuck' at hers over the weekend (I live in the town, she lives about 12 miles outside, however i realy on buses), as apparently weather forcasts today have been saying the we are going to recieve siginficant snow on saturday night into sunday..

can anyone clarify this for me, have scoured various internet sites and nothing siginifant at the moment is catching my attension

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun in summer, Snow in Winter

well the radar blobs continue to pass over me without dropping anything...quite annoying

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Looks like showers are passing either side of my location atm, looks like one of those snow shields I read about laugh.gif

regards,

Steve ( Leigh-on-Sea )

Rochford / Stambridge seems to have one of those snow shields now too, nothing since early afternoon now

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Tornadoes, Snow, and lovely summer Sun

Hi all snowing here not hard yet but big flakes fingers crossed it gets heavy!

Posted

weather for this weekend looks like it is backtracking into a disappointment from what I have seen, reading posts and seeing TV forecasts - Saturday might see some convective showery stuff from the North sea and Sunday which is still up in the air looks like bringing only light snow inland and maybe sleety/rain nearer the coasts! - but who knows might all change.

Edited by Timmy H

Posted

Still too much north element in the wind for a thames streamer. Swing to the east dammit before its too late. Non-event.

Posted

I hate to ask, but...

My mum keeps talking about being me being 'stuck' at hers over the weekend (I live in the town, she lives about 12 miles outside, however i realy on buses), as apparently weather forcasts today have been saying the we are going to recieve siginficant snow on saturday night into sunday..

can anyone clarify this for me, have scoured various internet sites and nothing siginifant at the moment is catching my attension

its hard to tell right now, seems to be a bit of a downgrade for the weekend but in this type of situation its a case of taking a look at forecasts on TV and check things that way :D

Posted

Still too much north element in the wind for a thames streamer. Swing to the east dammit before its too late. Non-event.

Haven't had a kent streamer either yet , it's just dribs and drabs from a dead low pressure

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

weather for this weekend looks like it is backtracking into a disappointment from what I have seen, reading posts and seeing TV forecasts - Saturday might see some convective showery stuff from the North sea and Sunday which is still up in the air looks like bringing only light snow inland and maybe sleety/rain nearer the coasts! - but who knows might all change.

To be honest, I'd much rather that than a big frontal system passing through, which gives 2 cms of snow in the first hour and a half, then rain.

Posted

Certainly feels like theres a snow shield here too!! Itss letting tiddly its in but nothing of ignificance.. perhaps to make a snow mouse instead of a snow man! Lol However I have trust in TEITS so Im confident we wont be missed out completely :D