Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

& it's snowing here! Hope it reaches you all xx

let me know if it keeps snowing please, im not far away from you......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

anyone had a look at channel 134????

heavy sleet in bristol

I woud but the thought of Bristol City vs Cardiff just doesen't excite me :D

If it was Leicester vs someone, now thats a different story my friend :p

Posted

ok, calm, have composed myself again now. Weather Report from NG - COLD!!!!!! no snizzle, or drizzle or pizzle here yet!!!!whistling.gif

Still not certain we will see anything here to be honest so not holding my hopes up, but if I wake to a blanket of snow and home working I wont be upset!!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

Posted

The precipitation is losing intensity very quickly now as it moves inland isn't it? Still hoping for a covering here but don't think I dare hope for more!

early days yet, the intensity will probably come and go. the met office have put us down for 2-5cm widely here, going by the map they put out earlier

Posted

The precipitation is losing intensity very quickly now as it moves inland isn't it? Still hoping for a covering here but don't think I dare hope for more!

Edited by kano1990

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

I was outside as it started to pizzle, jumped back inside as changed to mizzle, got real heavy, yep it started hizzle, now 5 degrees colder is it snizzle or slizzle??........ Ok, enough shockingly bad gangster-weather rap, I'm off for a beer!!...lol

Posted

I was outside as it started to pizzle, jumped back inside as changed to mizzle, got real heavy, yep it started hizzle, now 5 degrees colder is it snizzle or slizzle??........ Ok, enough shockingly bad gangster-weather rap, I'm off for a beer!!...lol

It wasn't snowing then??!!!!!!!!pardon.gif

Posted

I woud but the thought of Bristol City vs Cardiff just doesen't excite me biggrin.gif

If it was Leicester vs someone, now thats a different story my friend good.gif

Leicester play the winners of this one!

Posted

Well, only just got in from London, and looking at the band compared to when I left about 6pm...

...Whilst the heaviest of the ppn has gone (might come back :p ), the band is still quite clear, and much wider than before.

So, it may have lost its heaviest intensity, it has by no means 'broken up'.

I'm afraid its another 'lamp post' night (although not for me...i'll be in bed very very shortly)

PS1 - Bristol (I thought) is but a few miles from the sea...forecasts were for sleet/rain

PS2 - Temp at both 05.30 and 21.00 for here was 1.0oC at both times

Leicester/South Derbyshire folk - You would be gutted to know that in s/e London (London City Airport way) they still have greater depths of snow, then we got in total :D

Edited by Shiny_Bottom_1

Posted

LMAO that reminds me of Lee Evans when he is talking about driving past an accident and the police officer is like "Move along please theres nothing to see here" and hes like "Well I wasn't thinking about seeing anything until you mentioned it.. Why what the ***** going on??" :p

Personally, I was thinking of South Park's inept police officer, Officer Barbrady. For pure comedy value.

And everyone, please be careful that you don't put -izzle onto the ends of words, otherwise I think Beccaboo's going to wet herself. :D You wouldn't want that on your conscience, now, would you? :D Fo shizzle.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Leicester play the winners of this one!

Don't ask how but... That totally slipped my mind LOL. I went down to the ground to watch the game against Swansea when we beat them so how I let this slip my mind I have no idea. Right im off to watch it... Be back later fellow snow mad people :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

We have nizzle here right now-Nothing! :unknw: It will all change soon enough. Lol.

Posted

Personally, I was thinking of South Park's inept police officer, Officer Barbrady. For pure comedy value.

And everyone, please be careful that you don't put -izzle onto the ends of words, otherwise I think Beccaboo's going to wet herself. nonono.gif You wouldn't want that on your conscience, now, would you? unsure.gif Fo shizzle.

hmm, I have calmed down somewhat now! though now I will be putting izzle onto the ends of loads of words, like, when we have a heatwave and it's S-unny, we migh S-izzle!!!!!!! cor, it works with just about everything!!!!!!!pardon.gif

That is going to keep me giggling for days lol!!! (simple things an all that!!!!)drinks.gif

Posted

Right peeps, I am going to dissappear now! But thank you for making me G-iggle!!!!! hehehehe lots tonight!!!!! We have nizzle here at the moment too!!!!! But fingers crossed eh!!!!!

Hope we all get some snow and not just snizzle, mizzle or drizzle!!!!!!!!!

Night all I'm off for some drinky-poos!!!!!!!whistling.gifdrinks.gifyahoo.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Only in this forum can someone get away with saying "its going to be an exciting few hours, I'm spending the nightlamp-post watching".....Jeez, if I told my friends that, they'd have me locked up!....lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Work... Cold but clear. Fun.. 12" of snow!

It wasn't snowing then??!!!!!!!!pardon.gif

Wonderful retort my dear !!!drinks.gifrofl.gif AJ, if thats the bizzle you can wrizzle I suggest ya just fizzle...good.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifph34r.gif OG.