Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales (cymru) - Regional Weather Discussion (part 4)

Posted

how can i upload pics onto here?

Use the main reply feature.

Save file on your hard drive then click 'choose file' (locate the file using the directory, easiest to save to your desktop)

Then click 'Attach This File'

post-6426-0-37240200-1328362976_thumb.jp

Edited by shaunwales

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

how can i upload pics onto here?

Go into more reply options, attach and choose file, then add to post.

Posted

Zero hour approaching for East Wales. The main, intense part of the front is about to hit. It's currently snowing with a covering on all surfaces, and if it stays as snow it could really pile up. But if it turns to sleet and then rain I shan't be a happy camper.

:nonono:

Posted

If the main course is as lousy as the starter has turned out to be, then I'll be sending it back!

Aah the joys of North Wales...ignored by southern england and the south of Wales lol...still nice to hear ppl in usually snowless areas like Barry Island seeing snow :good:

In this part of East Wales, its like a spring day, its some warm sector

Edited by Penderyn

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Still moderate snow here with a cover on most surfaces. However its now 0.6C so not sure how much more of a rise it will be before all the fun is washed away (though one can always hope somehow this does not happen) :)

Edited by DeepSnow

Posted

Not a snowfest but snow all the same. Wouldn't fancy driving on that lane the other side of the valley!

Still snowing lightly... Temp is 0.2c

post-10216-0-58177900-1328363471_thumb.j

Edited by nwales

Posted

Zero hour approaching for East Wales. The main, intense part of the front is about to hit. It's currently snowing with a covering on all surfaces, and if it stays as snow it could really pile up. But if it turns to sleet and then rain I shan't be a happy camper.

:nonono:

yep defo next hour according to radar is important temps slight risen here to 0.5 C. keep wwatching :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snow. Summer: Hot and Dry

Pretty intense snowfall

Posted

Not a snowfest but snow all the same. Wouldn't fancy driving on that lane the other side of the valley!

Still snowing lightly... Temp is 0.2c

post-10216-0-58177900-1328363471_thumb.j

Aah you are on the lucky south side of Berwyn.....North side its very green and damp

Posted

Aah the joys of North Wales...ignored by southern england and the south of Wales lol

In this part of East Wales, its like a spring day, its some warm sector

I'm surprised at your altitude it's raining... Guess my snow won't be lasting long then!

Posted

I'm afraid I don't see the snow lasting much longer. It's starting to feel quite wet, like cold rain, even though it's still snow that's falling.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

How much longer is this likely to last? Was not really expecting this snow to be honest! If only this would be an all snow event!