Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London & South East Regional Discussion

Snowangel-MK

Posted

It's a bit early (and very chilly!) for wrap arounds, that is for the summersmile.png Looks as though the streamer has arrived where it was predicted in eastern parts of Kent

we dont have anything in thanet !!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, snow, snow......... Snow

Something for Londoners, I also work for Croydon council and we received the following high priority weather alert by email.

The Met. Office are predicting that there is an increased probability of snow from 04.00 hours Monday morning, which may have an affect during tomorrow’s rush hour.

Nothing secret in there so no issues posting it so fingers crossed.

I'm not waiting until 4 am though lol

Why does it always have to be rush hour? Nightmare scenario - end up standing at the station freezing my coat buckles off...

Posted

Snowing here in Folkestone - its light but there some alright flakes!!! That'll do me now - considering last year we had four inches and that was low down!!

Posted

All white clouds for me in Bexhill on the met office all week .Never mind I'm going to buy some snow in a can tomorrow;-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm sunny Summer days and deep snow in Winter with everything in between

Lovely cold crisp air in central London; smells like the French Alps!

I'll be giving regular updates throughout the night from the top of Broadcasting House :)

Posted

All white clouds for me in Bexhill on the met office all week .Never mind I'm going to buy some snow in a can tomorrow;-)

You've given me a business idea :-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

Hmm. I don't know what it is but I have a feeling some of others are going to be very happy come tomorrow. The charts suggest otherwise though

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and hot summers

Just had nice walk with the dog in Wallington, very cold a cold wind, no frost at all

Posted

Something for Londoners, I also work for Croydon council and we received the following high priority weather alert by email.

The Met. Office are predicting that there is an increased probability of snow from 04.00 hours Monday morning, which may have an affect during tomorrow’s rush hour.

Fingers crossed!

Posted

updated nae looks like snow then eventually turning to rain then snow again

13011400_1318.gif

13011406_1318.gif

13011412_1318.gif

13011418_1318.gif

13011500_1318.gif

13011506_1318.gif

why do i think this aint sorted yet

expect some surprises tomorrow

Posted

The last 2 times we have had snow in this area all of the available forecasts have said rain/drizzle.

I remember looking out of the window at 6inches of snow, then looking at the forecasts which all said rain, tis all dog biscuits,what will be will be.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The most likely outcome. The MJO is only half the story!

Snowing here in Folkestone - its light but there some alright flakes!!! That'll do me now - considering last year we had four inches and that was low down!!

It look like predictions are right and you are in the right place for a covering tonight - enjoy it as a prelude to Tuesday and thereaftersmile.png

Posted

Snowing lightly here at sea level at Hythe.

That's a good sign

Posted

bet you do rofl.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 'Big talk' weather....:-)

Seriously can't believe how difficult it is to forecast snow. Really feel for the forecasters; they cannot win sorry.gif. Come on........SNOW and let's all have a day of fun x

Posted

18z NAE does have a slightly further south snow line and its close enough to quite a few parts of the SE further south in the region that I'd keep a close eye on things. Wouldn't take much for even parts of London/ N.Surrey/Kent to get involved in things based on that 18z run...