Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Far North of England Regional Discussion 09/02/13 18z ----->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: thunder snow

Roll on the weekend, im looking forward to some double digit temps, i don't know about some of you but im sick of cold, damp and dark dingy days.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Roll on the weekend, im looking forward to some double digit temps, i don't know about some of you but im sick of cold, damp and dark dingy days.

Same here I'm looking forward to tomorrow to be honest it will be a lot milder and brighter, the cloudy dull muck is awful

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Nothing here yet but lots of white cloud, it must be coming soon

Yes shouldn't be long now any time within 30 minutes I think

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

Same here I'm looking forward to tomorrow to be honest it will be a lot milder and brighter, the cloudy dull muck is awful

cant see the double figures lasting long, ecm and ukmo are going for a cold end to winter with blocking, happy days matt hugo agrees with his tweets with the likely outcome being cold cold cold, just starting to lay now

Posted

cant see the double figures lasting long, ecm and ukmo are going for a cold end to winter with blocking, happy days matt hugo agrees with his tweets with the likely outcome being cold cold cold, just starting to lay now

Hmmmmm... now why doesn't that inspire much confidence?

Posted

happy days matt hugo agrees with his tweets with the likely outcome being cold cold cold

All he does is tweet what the models are showing which changes from run to run and people seem to hang on his every word.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

dunno about that ive followed him for over a year hes a very credible forecaster for the aa and im sure he has access to models that we dont

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sub zero snow and cold or dry sunny and hot!

I have air temp of -0.1 and dew point of -2.1 just north of Durham city.

Will be interesting to see how the day pans out.

Posted

dunno about that ive followed him for over a year hes a very credible forecaster for the aa and im sure he has access to models that we dont

Well in the space of 24hrs he has gone from the GFS been an outlier with it turning milder to a colder blocked solution.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Cover all the options you cannot fail to be wrong.

Parents who are visiting my sister in Blyth this week said there was light snow there an hour back.

Edited by TonyH

Posted

Front garden not much bk garden a few cm

Posted

well wasted day at work. snowed off in huddersfield and came off the road on the way back over the moors to harrogate. back to costa del consett now to see what awaits.

Posted

A nice covering here now about a inch. Whens this meant to be changing to rain