Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East and East Anglia Regional Discussion 10th March 2013

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything even slightly exciting & less Vanilla.

I wish people wouldn't commit suicide which effects what other people are doing in their lives like jumping on tracks or jumping from bridges, it may sound a little insensitive of me to say but I think it's completely selfish.

And do you really think someone who is clearly in such mental turmoil considers this? Yep insensitive, and not just a little !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy Snow, Thunderstorms & Summer Plumes

Yes incredible convection going on in the N Sea right now, showers literally all over the place. We've just had a pretty heavy shower here, but a bit too brief cos of that wind. That being said, there looks to be plenty on the way!

Edited by Chris D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Yes it is completely selfish of you to say that, having struggled with mental health issues myself In the past I wish ignorant people would not comment on subjects they have no understanding of. Rant over.

I agree. I was on my way to York station in a terribly deep depression. If not for the intervention of a friend I'd not be here now. :( I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Anyway....it's still very dull and cold here and we've had a few little flurries but nowt to speak of.....so I won't. :)

I wish people wouldn't commit suicide which effects what other people are doing in their lives like jumping on tracks or jumping from bridges, it may sound a little insensitive of me to say but I think it's completely selfish. I do however hope this man comes to his senses and has the help to recover.

you have no right to judge ppl or their situations !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Snow falling here now, quite heavy. looks like the north sea is about to use a power play.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Very Hot,Very cold.scared of thunder and lightning.

Each to there own,but I think alot of commuters over the years say the Same about the tubes and trains,when there held up from getting home week after week.I suppose it gets tiresome after a while sorry

Any how as for the snow holding people up thats just tough.lmao :))

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

I wish people wouldn't commit suicide which effects what other people are doing in their lives like jumping on tracks or jumping from bridges, it may sound a little insensitive of me to say but I think it's completely selfish. I do however hope this man comes to his senses and has the help to recover.

Couldn't agree more!

Anyway, snow finally starting to lay here now!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers, Snowy winters.

Flakes flakes! I have flakes! not choccy ones either!

Edit: Not many but

Edited by StuieW

Posted

Can we please keep the bickering off the forum as it is meant to be a friendly environment in here.

Some subjects you need to keep your opinions to yourself !!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Getting a light dusting of graupel.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Maybe keep discussion centred on the weather, eh?

Posted

Bookmarked your link! Good radar cheers.....

Had sleety hail showers but now snowy flakes but light..... 1c dew -1c.....brrrrrr

Edited by willinkent44

Really hope the ppl who are saying horrid things such as I wish ppl wouldn't commit suidide wouldn't !! Hope to god u never know how it feels to be alone scared and noone to turn too !!It's like it's a burden on you when you clearly have no thought to what that person may be going thru !! U walk past ppl everyday on the street never knowing what is going on in their life some kindness and consideration would be nice! Are there many kind considerate ppl left in this world or is it all out for ya self and oh let's judge ppl who are in a bad place really helps ppl eh !!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers, Snowy winters.

Maybe keep discussion centred on the weather, eh?

Agreed. I have just counted 34 flakes floating down like feathers. bizarre.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

Really hope the ppl who are saying horrid things such as I wish ppl wouldn't commit suidide wouldn't !!

j

Umm.. so should we be wishing people DO commit suicide then?

Is it me, or has the streamer faded somewhat? Cells seem to be more seperated

Posted

Sorry don't want to go off topic, therefore Link to a local paper, this I hope will explain it all, as I said tragic for someone and their families.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/10279589.Man_plunges_into_River_Thames_from_Dartford_Crossing_after_four_hours_of_police_negotiation/

Thank you, I hate that bridge it never feels very nice in the middle of it, anyone who stops to jump must be in serious turmoil. Its a long long way down.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything even slightly exciting & less Vanilla.

My god the insensitivity on here. I lost a parent through suicide and some comments on here have made me angry beyond belief. This a weather forum so Perfect Storm, your comments were insensitive to me.

I seriously hope that none of you have to go through the anguish and guilt I have felt over what happened to my mother.

Incompetence on an issue is one thing but displaying it openly is another. Rant over.

I will leave it there.

Looking good for Kent ! clapping.gif

Posted

Can we stick to the weather in this thread from here on in - if anyone wants to start a topic surrounding the issues being discussed in here by some - the serious discussion area is a good place to start.

On another subject, latest radar looking really interesting..

http://www.netweather.tv/radar