Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Do any of you know any good radar websites out there that show precipitation further out into the Atlantic? I use accuweather and raintoday but both cut off about 100 miles west of the west coast.

Posted

Just heavy rain here sadly!

Good night. We shall wake in the morning to beautiful model runs...

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Just sleet here atm, Current temp 2.0c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow

I would be seriously browned off if come early next wk Britain gets the snow from the slider situation if it happens and we get sweet fa. In these slider situations we usually end up with the rain while britan gets the snow which is my main worry i have to admit. Anyway still early days yet and even if that does happen maybe we could get another chance with snow in the following few days of course.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Snow showing on the radar in Donegal now. Will see what morning brings but I don't have high hopes of seeing much.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Holy crap...another big fall of snow! The radar looks like it ain't going to stop soon! With the forecast the way it is we could see huge totals by next week. Hopefully there'll be v little thawing during the day due to low maxima temps.

• Like 1

Posted

That blob over Ulster looks like it will intensify and form a concentrated band of snow for Leinster in the next hour or two. Should be snowing in Dublin around school time. A nice little bonus for us as here as we got a raw deal this week.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snooow

All we've got at the moment is a light sleet falling, maybe when I wake up later it will have turned to snow? Probably not.

Make many snowmen for me!