Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia - Weather Chat >> 1st Feb Onwards

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Maybe we should invade France, so we can get their snow from this cold spell  :rofl:

Posted

Much as I love snow I have to say by end March and into April I'm more on the hunt for those gentle warm, sunny Spring days...here's hoping

I make you right actually RJM. My birthday is in March and also the Cheltenham national hunt racing festival. So much nicer in spring like weather lol

Posted

I make you right actually RJM. My birthday is in March and also the Cheltenham national hunt racing festival. So much nicer in spring like weather lol

Yup. Easter with a glass of wine, at the outside table, gently warming through in an ever higher sun.....gosh I think I might be ready for Spring

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

Another light shower here

Posted

Snow at Woodingdean/Falmer at about six, and a couple of showers here since then. It's beginning to stick to the untreated road outside in patches.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

1.5c

Dp -2c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy snow and ice days

Snowing lightly here again. Nice little dusting on the grass.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Clear here now. After earliers snow/sleet/hail and rain everything is freezing over.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow,thunder,tornados

at last ive seen some snow falling,trouble is its just wetted the appetite,im hopeful of getting one decent snowfall before winter ends,but with every passing day the chances decrease

Posted

Essex Weather Centre tweeted this earlier this evening:

Heavy snow showers will affect many Southern and Eastern districts of Essex this evening. Locally 1-2CM and risk of ice.

Posted

Heavy snow showers will affect many Southern and Eastern districts of Essex this evening. Locally 1-2CM and risk of ice.

Ouch

That does not look like a great Forecast tbh, looks busted already unless the Estuary awaken b4 the High uses his muscles!

Posted

Nope, METO invent shows no PPN now and pretty much none through tomorrow as well.

Posted

Yup. Easter with a glass of wine, at the outside table, gently warming through in an ever higher sun.....gosh I think I might be ready for Spring

Yup. I had my proper snow Tuesday. Snowball fight before school with the nipper. Then the non settling cold raw variety this morning. Nagging wind. Roll. On. Spring.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Cold/Snowy Winter! Just SEASONAL!!

Icing sugar outside :) x

Posted

i'm very late to the party but we had a wonderful long hailstorm with a rainbow over Fritton this morning then it started snowing for real.The grass went white but it didn't last for long.

Posted

So... Used to work at Gatwick airport... Who have contacts at the met office of course, v up to date weather forecasts... And my ex colleagues have been called in for snow clearing duties tonight.....

Hmmmm

Still waiting! might be some time. Might take a few days break, from NW. At least I'll be going sleep at a respectable hour, out of this cold spell we managed a light covering, not many frosts at all 2.5/10 - looking chilly tonight. Bitterly cold wind too, for the next 10 days at least it is looking exceptionally dry.