Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow & Cold Spell General Chat Part 12

Posted

Had a bit of heavy wet snow about 5.30, and its been persistant light to moderate sleet ever since. Temperature stuck at 2.1ºC.

Posted
Well done on your forecast by the way. Gfs could do with your help.Off topic but you woudnt know sat lottery nos . :nonono:

lol I could try but if you loose your £1 it is your loss! :D

They don't seem to work that way you see any gain that is for myself. It could work I suppose just never really tried it for a long period of time :)

Robert

Posted
snowing now moderatly here, depth 2cm..... still not seen any fat flakes yet...

Still raining here Jed, could do with some heavier preticipation, seems to be loosing it's

intensity as it approaches me. Same as Yesterday really.

Posted
I don't think we are gonna see any heavier snow as it seems to be fizzling out the closer it gets to us :nonono:

Its been snowing here for a couple of hours now but its been that light we have barely accumulated 0.5cm's, pretty disappointing really :)

here in sprotbrough its 1cm and theres heavy stuff on the way for doncaster, http://www.meteo24.com/uk/index.php?q=radar have a look on there :D thank god doncaster is actualy going to have a proper covering !!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold ,snow
Still rain here, I give up.

You may be out of look dude loking at the calender forecast.The guy on calender did say you may get sleet when the rain becomes heavier.Good thing is theyl be know water shortage come summer. :nonono:

Posted
I love hot weather too! be nice to a have BQ :):nonono: I think we are going to be in for some very freaky weather this year though TBH lot's of storms and freak tornados!

Robert

Hmmm...thats something I can do without! After the wind last month! It blew a panel out of the roof of my conservatory! I hate the wind :)

I'd love for you to say there was gonna be a heatwave from May to September though :D

Posted
my dads stuck on the way back from wolverhampton he says the roads are gridlocked

ps just looked out my window and its started to snow again!

just a normal friday night traffic around the M6 then :nonono: ....

still snowing here :D

Posted

just help make a 6 foot snow man and had the biggest snow ball fight ever with the kids.

I love the weather in the midlands. We always seem to get the extremes :nonono:

Posted
You may be out of look dude loking at the calender forecast.The guy on calender did say you may get sleet when the rain becomes heavier.Good thing is theyl be know water shortage come summer. :nonono:

True enough! I'm not too fussed really, at least I won't have to watch it wash away tomorrow.

Posted
Hmmm...thats something I can do without! After the wind last month! It blew a panel out of the roof of my conservatory! I hate the wind :D

I'd love for you to say there was gonna be a heatwave from May to September though :nonono:

Don't worry about hot weather there will be plenty of that :)

Robert

Posted
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'
my dads stuck on the way back from wolverhampton he says the roads are gridlocked

ps just looked out my window and its started to snow again!

Took me an hour and a half to do 1/2 mile on Dudley Southern by-pass at 4pm and a colleague who left work at 3 has still to reach his home just the other side of Brum at 7:45pm.

Posted

flakes keep chopping and changing between big and small there now small and starting to get big again wish it would make its mind up. :nonono: but a least its snowin :):D

Posted

Robert, I'm sure you mean well but seriously, please don't talk as if you know everything that the weather is going to bring over the coming x months, it really doesn't do your credibility any favours at all.

Posted

All I want is the classic moment of very heavy snowfall comeing down, where your thinkin bloody ell this is heavy! If it can just stay like this for another 2 hours Il have another 4 inches.... :nonono:

Posted
Robert, I'm sure you mean well but seriously, please don't talk as if you know everything that the weather is going to bring over the coming x months, it really doesn't do your credibility any favours at all.

Why not? Long range weather forcasters do it and are very rarely correct. If my memory serves me correct Robert has been pretty close with his methods, if he continues to do so I will probably have more faith in him than the "professional" weather forecasters. After all, they are getting paid to profess to know everything about the weather :nonono:

Posted

I dont think he is doing too bad so far

Posted

getting warmer now in the south, www.xcweather.co.uk, i think everywhere apart from higher areas of wales will see rain at this rate. 850s continually on the rise aswell, still snowing here but for how long?...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

But if what he predicts comes off then I dont think we can have any complaints.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes
Had a bit of heavy wet snow about 5.30, and its been persistant light to moderate sleet ever since. Temperature stuck at 2.1ºC.

Your dome seems to be holding up well